Porno? No we weren't!

My world started crumbling around me at that moment. This in no way looked ok I mean there's a boy on the floor practically naked. I'm so fired.

"Hey Eleanor what are you up to?" I said awkwardly as I looked everywhere except straight at her eyes.

" The more important question is what are YOU doing? I come back here because I got a complaint about 'vulgar language'. So I come back here and what do I find? A porno" she said placing her hands on her hips, looking like she may burst into laughter any moment.

"You see I was just... we weren't..." I was in complete lost for words and I probably looked like I was gasping for air.

"Look Harry I don't mind what you do in your free time. But I would suggest not doing this unless you want it being taped" Eleanor said pointing to some cameras I never noticed where there.

"And if you need someone to tape and edit this porno.You know where to find me." Eleanor said pointing at me and Louis, who was up and covering himself with the pink curtain.

I was about to protest but Eleanor was already long gone leaving me alone with a shocked Louis.

"I'm going to cash register I'll be there when you're ready" I said not waiting for a response I practically ran away from him. My heart couldn't stop beating so fast. It felt like it was ready to come out of my mouth.

"I'm so stupid" I whispered to myself hitting my head on the counter where the register was. He probably thought I was a freak for saying and doing everything I did.

"Ehem" a person cleared their throat, softly but I still heard it. I didn't want to look at anyone but I had a job to do.

I lifted my head up slowly not looking at the person instead I just ringed up their stuff.

"The total will be 80 pounds , and did anyone help you out today?" I asked bagging up whatever they bought, my mind was in a completely different place.

"Yes someone did in fact" they said handing me over exactly 80 pounds.
"It was this gorgeous boy with green eyes and curly hair" at the sound of this I snapped my head looking up to find the boy with blue eyes,louis.

He simply flashed me a smile and walked away, I didn't want him to go I at least wanted to give him my number.

I couldn't get any words out they where stuck in my throat. I just quietly watched the angel boy walk out of the store, out of my life.I looked down at the money I still had in my hands frowning.

"I'm so stupid" I said once again to myself sighing loudly as I put the money in the register. When I was about to close the register a small piece of paper fell out. I was about to crumble it up and throw it away but my curiosity got the best of me and I unfolded it.

"I really like you curly there's something about you that draws me in. Call me whenever yea? 1818-181818 love ,Louis" I smiled down at the paper, probably looking like a complete idiot but I didn't care.

"Hey Porn star where's the other boy? Am I hired for directing and editing?" Eleanor said putting her hands in the counter and trying to push herself up.

"He left already" I said looking back down at the piece of paper reading it again to make sure I read it right.

"Harry did you at least give him your number?" She asked obviously concerned.

"No. But he gave me his" I mumbled back unsure if she heard me right.

"Aw Harry I'm so happy for you! There's still hope for a sex tape!" She said bringing me in a bone crushing hug.

------------------
A/N

How are you guys liking the story so far? And I apologize now for any mistakes I make about UK currency and terms. I'm from the US so I'm so so so so so sorry. And in another note US FINALLY LEGALIZED GAY MARRIAGE IN ALL STATES SO YAY