Loving him wont be easy but something will defently be hard ;)

Louis p.o.v
My heart was fluttering against my chest. I could not believe I did that. I can NOT believe I did that. I exited the store as quickly and as calmly as I could. "Ok one foot in front of the other sway your hips,stick out your bum" is what I kept murmuring to myself as I exited the store. I could not believe how long the walk out of the store was it felt like hours until I was finally out of the perfume intoxicated,glitter infested store.

RING RING RING

Shit fuck me. I dug into my front pocket to get my phone. I totally forgot I had to go in at 8 today, I'm always usually there at 9 but people are off and they need people to fill in.

"Louis are you on your way here?"

"Yea I'm literally walking to my car right now" I said as I made my way to the pretzel shop to get a bite to eat.

"Ok good, I know you got promoted to stage but we really need you at the counter these days while Riley is off. You understand?"

"Yea like I said I'm totally fine with it. At least the shop has AC and I could sit for a while" I looked up at the menu judging if I should get a regular pretzel or the bite size ones.

"Ok thank you for understanding. Be here soon we're opening up in a couple of minutes"

"Yea I understand I'm already in my car. I'm like 5 minutes away" I covered up the speaker and ordered my mini pretzels.

"Ok. Goodbye Louis see you in a bit"

"Yea bye Liam be there in a bit" with that I ended the call, handed the money for my mini pretzels to the lady in the counter and left. Making my way to my car popping mini pretzels in my mouth.

As I reached my car I unlocked it going inside to the drivers seat. I placed my Victoria's Secret bag in the back seat and made my way to work.

*5 minutes later*

The familiar shop I've been working at since I was 18 came into view,cars already making they're way in despite it still being close. I parked my car in the back , grabbed my keys and locked up my car.

I patted down my jean pockets until I found the keys to open up the back door to the shop.

"Hey Louis finally made it mate?" Liam said whipping down the counter where the cash register was.

"Yea hey guess what!" I said jumping up and down on my tippy toes.

"What!" Liam shirked mimicking my actions.

"Hey stop being an asshole or I'm not going to tell you" I pouted crossing my arms under my chest.

"Oh common Lou I was just messing with you" Liam said starting to clean again.

"No now you're going to have to beg for it" I said tapping my foot against the black floor.

"Oh please Lou please tell me everything" Liam said sarcastically in a bored/mocking voice.I normally wouldn't tell him if he gave me that attitude but I was too excited to keep it in.

"I meet a guy!" I yelled bouncing on my tippy toes again.I spilled everything about Harry, all his actions, all the words he said to me. His friend that kindly offered to direct our sex tape, his beautiful curly brown hair.I could've kept going if Liam hadn't stopped me.

"Um Louis that's very sweet and I'm happy for you but..." He looked uncomfortable looking everywhere but at me.

"Have you told him about this" he said moving his finger in a circular motion. I knew what he mean, my heart dropped from my throat all the way to the floor.

"No but..." I stayed silent not knowing what to say. I was in complete loss of words.

"Maybe he'll accept me" I said, more like I whispered it being barely audible.

"Maybe he will but remember Lou not everyone is so accepting and understanding" Liam said, sympathy filled his eyes. I know he means well but I couldn't help and feel angry. I felt like he insulted Harry , he didn't know him! But then again neither do I really.

"Just because I work in a..." Anger filed inside of me I could've starting yelling but the clock started beeping meaning we had to open up.

--------------------

Hey guys! Long time no update sorry about that! But here's a filler??? And I added a bit of a cliffhanger for y'all. Can anyone guess where Louis is working at????? Bai lovelies!xx