Rainy eyes, Sunshine boy

General P.O.V

Blue eyes but not a blue boy. He seemed so happy almost as if the feeling oozed out of the boy.

"Harry Hun are you okay? " Eleanor said laughing as she waved  her hand in front of Harrys face to snap him out of his thoughts.

"Yea its just that I feel like I've seen him somewhere before but I can't put my finger on it" Harry said below his breath still staring off into the distance.

"Well maybe you've seen him at this work? at the store? supermarket?" Eleanor said trying to named all of the places he could've possibly have meet him before but nothing clicked in his head.

"No I don't think so El" Harry said looking down at his wrist watch "Oh it's already 4 I'm out of here. You should stop by when your shift ends I'm going to make a new batch of your favorites" Harry said smiling at her as he took off the mantel thing he used for work.

"Oh the muffins with the cream cheese in the middle?" She said her eyes filling up with joy.

"Yes those and there may be a hot chocolate in it for you" Harry said talking loudly as he kept walking towards the door to head to his car to get to the bakery. 

                                                                             *20 minutes later*

"Mum I'm here" Harry said going in through the back door and tossing his bag into a chair and started tying my apron on himself to begin working.

"Hi sweetheart I started on the the brownies and Gemma as been working on cupcakes but please start on those muffins" Harry's mother said as she kissed him on the cheek and went to cheek on the brownies she had in the oven.

"Ok got it mum" Harry said as he started getting all his materials together

                                                        *5 hours later*

"Oh my god Harry these are so good marry me and be my baker husband" Eleanor said as she moaned with delight as she bit down on the freshly baked muffin. "You know if that boy doesn't steal you away from me first" She said as she took a sip from the hot chocolate Harry has promised.

"I don't know El I don't think he would like me that much" Harry said looking down at his flour covered hands.

"I don't know Liam I don't think he would like the real me" Louis said moving his hair out of his face.

"Why do you think that? He'd love you" Eleanor said looking up at Harry setting down her hot drink.

"Don't be silly Lou of course he'll like the real you " Liam said giving Lou a small smile.

"I mean who'd like a baker" Harry said a hint of shame filling his words.

"Who'd like a stripper" Lou said looking away from Liam.

A/N 

Hey longgggg time no update! I took all my writing to Tumblr but I couldn't leave this story and after many many hassels I actually got my password right.