4.

"Ok don't turn around now, but the annoying guy from last night just walked in." Her friend tells her but Leyla already knew it. She had felt his fiery stare the moment he entered the bar.

Last night a brooding yet so handsome man had arrived for the first time in the bar she's working for the past three years. But he wasn't an annoyance for her, no matter what her friend says. He ordered his drinks, may have flirted with her but that was it. And when her shift was over he was waiting for her. One thing led to the other and she ends up in his apartment having the best sex of her life.

"Oh really?" Leyla says kind of indifferent. "He must really love our bar..." she continues and turns her head a bit to look at him.

Of course he would look gorgeous dressed in all black leather. His short dark hair (that she loved running her fingers through them the night before), his annoyingly charming smile... She's not the kind of girl that sleeps with customers, fun fact last night was the first time she's ever done it. That's why she didn't even mention it. But there's something about him.

"He's coming. Just say my name if he makes you feel uncomfortable ok?" The girl says and goes to serve the next customers.

"Looks like someone can't stay away." She says and he smiles.

"How's the saying goes? It's not the place, it's the people." He says and smirks.

"So what you are saying is that our decoration sucks." She says and starts filling a glass with alcohol.

He chuckles, that hoarse chuckle that he did last night every single time he was discovering a tickling spot of hers. "I'm saying that even if you were bar tendering in a bar with the worse liquor I would still come to that very club."

"That much huh?" her head is lowered to the glass in front of her so he can't see her smirk. "Here." She says and offers him his iced scotch.

His facial expression is something between impressed and surprised. He doesn't even have to say the words for her to know what he thinks.

"You were there last night, don't get cocky about it." She responds to his unspoken words.

"I didn't say a word. But..." He says and takes her hand in his before she has the chance to leave. "Speaking of last night..." He continues and he tangles his fingers with hers.

Leyla looks around to see if anyone is looking at them. Not that she cared a lot to be honest.

"Last night was a onetime thing." She says yet her body moves forward, closer to his. The bar bench was in the way yet somehow they were extra close to each other.

"Yeah that's what I thought as well. And then when I woke up today..." His fingers let go of hers to rest on the inside of her elbow. His thumb's drawing circles.

"You can't wake up if you haven't slept at all." She says and winks at him.

"After you left miss smart pants." He says and she laughs.

"So you saying that you want... what exactly?" She asks and he bites his lower lip.

"You." Efe says catholically, in a way that doesn't accept any buts or ifs. His eyes land on her lips and Leyla feels like she can't breathe from the tension.

He lets go of his glass and laces his hand in the place between her jaw line and her neck. Her pulse is frantic at this point.

"Look." He says when she's not answering. "I will understand if you want this to be an... anyway." He says awkwardly, all the confidence disappearing from his face.

She raises herself using her arms and she's closing the distance between them completely. Her lips land on his with a force none of them expected. He moans at the touch, his hand on her neck bringing her closer to him. Her fingers are latched on the lapels of his leather jacket. The same jacket she had removed from him and threw it on the floor a few hours ago. 

He breaks the kiss first. His forehead rests on hers. His thumb caresses her cheek so softly. It baffles her how he can combine both fire and softness in one touch. She has never had that before.

"I was just trying to think who can replace me for the rest of the night." Leyla says breathlessly.