9a.

"And last but not least, Leyla this is for you." Her boss tells her at the end of the meeting. Leyla takes the folder in front of her. She's been working in the magazine for about two months and the most she's done for now is editing.

"Your very first interview." Her boss continues. "Do your research. You have an appointment in two days. Congrats." He says and ends the meeting. The grin doesn't leave her face the whole day.

So now, late night, she's at her house searching the web about him. Efe Tekin; newcomer musician. Started at the age of eighteen and ten years later he plays three different musical instruments and is considered to be the newest genius in his sector. So he's almost the age as her and she's like an assistant to her sector.

She looks up on the wall at her framed degree in journalism and she shakes her head. "And you were proud to finish college in time. Ah Leyla..." She says to herself and she continues taking notes.

The interview days comes faster than she wanted. She has done her homework, she knows almost everything about him and yet she's nervous. She even got to the café they are supposed to meet an hour earlier. The place is half full since it's almost lunch time.

She's on her third latte when he shows up. Leyla knew he was handsome based on the photos and all but turns out the photos weren't doing him justice. A 'wow' escapes her lips before she stands up to call out for him.

"Mister Tekin?" She says and he turns to look at her. Her knees feel even weaker than before but she chooses to blame her nerves for it.

"Hello. You must be Leyla." He says politely and she could swear that this man can also sing. He has that kind of voice.

"That's me." She says way cuter than she meant to. "Please." She says and motions to the chair across from her.

"I have another idea if you don't mind." He says and starts walking towards the white piano a few feet away from them. She takes her things and follows him not sure how things will work out since there's not even a chair for her to sit on.

Before she has a chance to say something he pulls the nearest table and a chair across from the piano. "My lady." He says with a smile and sits on the piano stool.   

"You know why I chose this place?" He asks.

"No. But it can be my first question." She says with a soft smile.

"Because this is where I started learning to play the piano. My uncle owns it, and he's the reason I am where I am now." A few notes escape the keyboard filling the space.

"That I didn't know." Leyla admits and he laughs.

"If you knew everything about me we wouldn't be here now, right?" Efe says and looks at his hands. "Does this bother you? I am a bit nervous and it calms me down." He admits and she nods.

"On the contrary." She says and presses the record button on her phone.

They spend two hours there, half of the time they were too busy staring at each other. He told her everything she wanted, sometimes she didn't even have to ask he would just answer her unspoken question.

"Ok, last two questions." Leyla says and he sits up pretending to be serious. The ice between them melted not even five minutes after the questions started.

"I'm listening Miss Leyla." He says mockingly.

"Do you believe in love?" She says in one breath. He stays still for a moment, his face is changing and she fears that she broke whatever it was built between them all this time.

It takes him a moment to react, to get that smirk back on his face. But this time it was another kind of smirk. "As in love at first sight or love in general?"

"Whatever you want to call it." She says challenging him.

"And what's your last question?" He says as he stands up and goes to her.

She gulps, not sure if she should say it. While she thinks all that he's in front of her, kneeling.

"Yes...?" He says again.

"Your thoughts on family and marriage." She whispers.

"Hmm." It's all Efe says and she feels cold sweat running through her spine along with shivers.

He sits up, half squat so he can whisper to her ear. "Meet me tomorrow in the place I'll text you and I'll tell you."  He says and leaves.