10.

"It will be so much fun!" Her friend exclaims and parks the car on an empty slot outside of the range. "I know you'll love it." She continues and opens the car door.

Leyla doesn't share the excitement though. Today it's her birthday and she woke up feeling that something bad will happen. And her feelings are never wrong. Nonetheless she joined her friend because she couldn't handle her nagging.

"You coming?" Naz says and knocks on the car glass.

"It's too sunny today... maybe it's not good for the horses." Leyla says making Naz roll her eyes.

"Yeah sure, move your feet now." Her friend tells her and pushes her towards the entrance.

"This is your gear." The reception girl tell them and hands them helmets, knee and elbow caps.

"We won't need them. It'll be a slow ride so everything will be fine." Naz says even though Leyla has hugged the gear to her chest possessively.

"But..." she tries to say but in the next moment they've vanished from her hands.

"Trust me." Her friend tells her and winks at her.

They are at the wooden fence looking at the kids riding ponies, waiting for their horses to arrive when a male voice makes them turn their heads. "I would pick that hair up if I were you. Unless it's for instagram aesthetic photos..." He says referring to Leyla's long hair since Naz's are already in a ponytail.

She turns around to look at the guy, ironic smirk and reply ready.

"And what if it is?" She asks before she can actually see him. The sun was blinding her but he is taller than her so now under his shade she can truly see him.

"Then I'll know and I won't bother teaching you." He says smirking back and she wants to say something clever but she can't. She just stares at his eyes.

"Let me know when you know." He says and leaves them alone.

"He wasn't there the other time... Phew..." Naz says but Leyla is pissed.

Their turn finally comes and out of spite she let her hair down. The idiotic guy, as Leyla called him ever since they met, is going around checking in on people.

Naz is already up on her brown horse. "He's amazing." She says thrilled and pets the horse. The trainer next to her gives her a few more directions and then leaves them.

"Efe can you take over? The kids group came and I have to go to them." The girl says and the idiot starts walking towards them.

"Oh great." Leyla says ironically.

"This will be fun." Naz says and starts riding her horse.

"Are you continue to stare at her or you gonna ride her?" He asks.