11b.

The next day he shows up at the academy but instead of Naz he asks for Leyla.

"Third floor, class b." The girl tells him and goes back to looking at the computer screen.

Efe found it weird since she told him that her classes are always on the second floor but he didn't expect what he saw when he opened the door.

She's in a long black dress, her hair in a loose braid and she's dancing tango.

He knows that the male is supposed to lead this dance but even he can tell that it's Leyla that leads this dance. Long legs moving forward and backwards, left and right. And all that without even breaking eyes contact with the guy she's dancing with.

"Lucky dude huh?" Someone says.

"You can say that again." Efe mumbles without realizing it. He looks on his right and sees Naz.

"I did not mean that..." He tries to say.

"Yeah you did. And it's ok. The class will be ready in an hour. Till then... Leyla? Maybe Efe can try as well. You are done either way." She says and leaves.

"Well? Mister Efe? Care for a dance?" She says challengingly and offers him her hand.

"Good luck with her." The guy tells him and leaves them completely alone.

He drops his bag on the floor slowly. "I wouldn't want you to get tired..." He says and walks towards her.

"So you think you are an equal match to my stamina. I hear you." She responds wiggling her index as an invitation. "I'm right here."

"All I said was that I may not be," He says, takes her hand and spins her around resulting her back being stuck on his chest with force. "...as irrelevant to dancing as you may think." He whispers to her ear.

Her eyes stray at one of the mirrors that surround them. One of his hands under her chest holding hers, the other on her hip pinning her to him.

"Do me a favor then." She lifts her head to meet his. Mere distance between them. He doesn't speak. He just waits for her.

"Close your eyes and follow my lead." Leyla says and with a sudden turn her chest crashes against his. Both of his hands are on her lower back. Eyes not breaking contact.

He smirks and she smiles. "I could always blindfold you. But I'm asking nicely."

"That would be an experience." He says with a low voice. But what makes her shiver is how his eyes look at her lips.

"Close your eyes." She repeats but this time she uses her fingers to lightly close his eyelids. She places his shoulders in the right frame and now they are at the right tango position.

"And now what?" He asks.

"Now you follow my lead."  She says and starts moving her legs slowly. It takes him a moment to adjust to the no seeing situation but he has to admit she's good at her job. Cause soon he feels like he's actually dancing without even seeing.

"Leyla?" He says and he stops moving.

"You can open them." She responds without waiting for the actual question.

"No, I kind of like it. It's something else." He says as he lowers his head with his eyes still closed. 

"Yes?" She says at the same time the door opens.

"We are ready for you. If you are...?" Naz says when she sees them. His eyes pop open immediately.

"The photo shoot yes. I'm coming." He says and looks at her.

"You do are a challenge." Leyla tells him and he smirks.

"I could say the same for you. Now if you'll excuse me." He says and lets her go. Her skin burning in the places he was touching her.

Efe is completely over with the photo shooting around the time the academy was closing. He's walking out of the main entrance when he sees her looking for a taxi.

"I could drop you off." He says loudly so she can hear him. And she turns to look at him.

"Now that would be too much to ask from you." Leyla says with a smile.

"I'm offering." He says once he's near her but she simply looks at him.

"Can I ask you something?" He asks and she nods.

"Close your eyes." He says and she laughs.

"That's not a question." She says but she does it anyway.

The next moment warm and soft lips are covering hers. And then they are gone. She opens her eyes almost intoxicated.

"I've wanted to do that for a couple of hours now." Efe says.

"Been waiting for you to do that since yesterday." She says and kisses him this time.

"Is everything a competition for you?" He asks her after the kiss. His lips hovering over hers.

"Maybe." She says with a smirk.