Wild Goose Chase

Welp, there goes all my dignity if I ever had any in the first place. I quickly unplugged the old timer from the outlets and threw it down the stairs, honestly that was the easiest thing that happend today! But a couple seconds later something broke through the roof and crashed onto my head. Making me almost fall into a concussion. Wait, how am I not having a concussion right now? I stared down at the thing infront of me which was one pissed lizard-possum lookin thing. It started shouting curse words at me in both lizard and english which made it hard to understand, because I don't speak idiot lizard-possum. I could only assume what it was saying based on their tone.

Narrator: thats lizardist!

     From what started into a argument turned into some sort of cat fight where neither of us were winning nor loosing. you know, like the fights with your sibling. However what confused me the most was why it was so small, according to the article it was supposed to be huge! This one was like- the size of a pug. While I was fighting the lizard, the floor behind it started decaying into a black ooze, and out came an old man that looked like he just been dumped in barbeque sauce.

    "NOOooo! I just changed the floor a couple months ago!" in a fit of rage I subconsciously threw the lizard at the elder which made the lizard let a loud screech before suddenly vanishing into thin air.

    "Oh shit- that was not what I wanted to happen."

     The crusty old man suddenly started inching towards me reaching out its hand which undoubtly made me feel uneasy, backing away I heard running coming from behind, turning back I saw a whole bunch of "people" heading toward my direction. One was wearig a mask, two looked like those medival plauge doctors, well one at least, along with a little girl. Out of the blue, a horrid screaming could be heard above us and the roof suddenly collapsed with a naked white guy coming out of it.

Haha, i'm in danger.