vi

It was rather beautiful: the way he put her insecurities to sleep. The way he dove into her eyes and starved all the fears and tasted all the dreams she kept collied beneath her bones. 

-Christopher Poindexter 

꧁꧂

"Rory's birthday is next Friday. So we were thinking we could push our dinner to Saturday." Is the first thing I hear as I walk into the house. It was already 9 pm and I didn't think Lorelai and Rory would still be there. 

"What are you going to do on Friday?" Grandma asks Lorelai. I can already guess what she's planning. She wants to do mine and Rory's parties together. every year we throw a nice-sized party with Grandma and Grandpa's friends, and I get to invite a few of my friends over. It's more of a social gathering than a party. 

I could see Lorelai shrug her shoulder from where I stood in the doorway. "Well, why not combine Rory and Victorie's parties, and we will do them here." I shake my head and storm up to my room while Lorelai and Grandma go back and forth. 

The minute I get in my room, I text Logan. 

Torrie <3

Save me.

Blonde Playboy

What's wrong Darlin?

Grandma wants to combine my party with Rory's 

We can make it work. I already have a perfect present for you.

Ugh, you know I hate surprises. The party is at 7 pm Friday. 

You know you love me though, I'll make sure you have a good time. And we can celebrate your birthday Saturday. 

Yeah, I guess that will work. Love you

Love you

After I set my phone down, I fall asleep. 

꧁꧂

Monday morning at school, I am handed a birthday party invite, for my party. I immediately open the envelope and realize it has only Rory's name on it. That instantly makes me mad, and even worse everyone already has an invitation. I immediately call Finn, hoping to create some chaos. 

"Yes my Lovely," is the answer I receive when Finn finally decides to accept my call. 

"Please tell me you'll be here Friday. Please", I beg. 

"You think I would miss your birthday? Who do you think I am?" Finn asks sounding offended. 

"Well, I am going to need the nicest dress you, Logan, and Collin can find. And we are going to be late to 'my' party." I tell him forming a plan in my head as I walk to my first class. 

"Ooo my Torrie, planning some chaos I can assume. I wonder where you learned that from." He laughs. 

"You already know, I learned from the best. I've got to go, we are meeting at Logan's house at 6 Friday night. Please inform the other two."

"Love you, Torrie, I will." 

"Love you." After saying my goodbyes I hang up and walk into my first class of the day. I think to myself, I just have to get through this week. 

꧁꧂

The week passes by in a blur, as I solidify my plan to crash my party. I start the morning of my birthday, with chocolate chip waffles and a to-go mug of coffee. I then drive my car to school.