𝟎𝟐.

CHAPTER 1.

"why do you look like that?" thomas raised his eyebrow. i must have had the most devious, curious look on, because he seemed scared in a sense.

"technically, newt and i aren't offically going out. at least we haven't said anything about it, and he's bloody terrible at asking about things like that."

"go on." tommy was still wearing the same expression, now more curious then scared.

"let's experiment shall we? we have the time don't we?" i smirked.

"we are still waiting for the runners to get back, and tomorrow i become one, so i guess i have the time. what did you have in mind?"

"why don't we see if newt has jealousy issues?"

"isn't that a bit far?"

"he deserves it anyways. you said catch his attention, this will surely." i smiled proudly. thomas looked like he was about to say something, but then closed his mouth and nodded.

"delightful. shall we?" i held out my hand, hoping he would know what to do.

"i cannot believe we are doing this." he grabbed my hand, sort of aggresively, but i knew that would be the way thomas touched others. his palms were sweaty, and i joked it was because he never held hands with a girl before. however, of course, tommy had his fair share of looks, but he was really never my type of guy.

"so, where are we off to?"

"anywhere, newttie might be. any guesses?" i looked in his direction but noticed the people starring. to be completely honest i knew it was partially because everyone already thought thomas somewhat liked teresa. and i think thomas still somewhat does, as well.

"the garden, that's usually where he is at this time."

"then to the garden we go." i annouced, smiling. hand in hand, tommy and i walked our way down to the garden having one of our tommy-and-y/n -conversations. we stumbled and fell on a few rocks, but eventually made it to the garden to find that thomas had been right. newt was there.

we walked slowly down, hands still holding. i could feel newt's eyes on me. blazing red hot, saying things like 'she's mine' in his head. i got up to thomas's ear, got in close, then whispered, "are you ready?"

i could tell he wasn't expecting that, but replied with, "do your worst, y/n." i smirked. i pulled him along with me down to a stump near where newt was working. his eyes like darts and his gaze not leaving my sight as i pushed thomas onto the stump of the tree. he gasped a little, and i chuckled.

"c'mon. sit normally." i rolled my eyes and giggled. he chuckled and sat criss cross on top of the stump.
i watched newt carefully as i climbed into thomas's lap. i swear i could hear newt curse under his breath, and i smiled in satisfaction.

"ready to take it to the next level?" i whispered in thomas's ear.

"whatever you want." he rolled his eyes and chuckled. i took a deep breath then leaned in to thomas's lips. as my lips and his touched, newt had stomped off, aggressively snapping any tree branch in his path. thomas chuckled.

"damn y/n. when i said catch his attention, this is completely not what i meant. however, it doesn't seem to be working." he shrugged and i chuckled, shaking my head.

"oh no, it worked alright. he wouldn't have left so angerly if he wasn't something angered or jealous."

"i guess so." thomas shrugged again, and i crawled off of him. onto the next phase, making thomas touch me infront of him.