𝟎𝟓.

CHAPTER 4.

groans and moans escaped his mouth left and right. he begged and begged for more friction, more action. but i took my time, nicely and sweetly.

"please.." he repeated countless times.

"please what, baby? speak up."

"please use me. please please please." he whined so beautifully it was hard not to cave in and lose my patience and just fully ravish him up. he hardened at my every touch.

"you want me to use my mouth, don't you?" he nodded swiftly and excitedly. and with that, i spit on his dick, then bent over taking in as much of him as i could. the moans and groans were growing louder and louder as i sucked harder and harder.

"please go softer, please.." he said in between more whines and whimpers. i didn't obey him, however, and went harder and harder down on him. "f..fuck!" he moaned.

i stopped suddenly, and he whimpered at the sudden loss of warmth, "w.. why'd you stop..?" he said. i chuckled.

"love, this is supposed to be a punishment. you're not going to get pleasured that easily, darling." i smirked and heard him whining quieter, "sit here, baby." i pat closer to the metal headboard, and he crawled closer up, "stay like that. don't move." i took out three old leather belts that were stored in the cabinet, tying newt's hands to the headboard, and his feet to the footboard with his legs spread out.

"fuck." i smirked and crawled ontop of him. i leaned down to where we could almost be kissing, but weren't. i just observed his face for a minute. god, was he beautiful. in seconds, our lips were connected with a not only firey but a passionate and aggressive kiss. after a few seconds i pulled away catching my breath.

"please.." he groaned.

"what do you want me to do, love?"

"please.. fuck me senseless." that made me chuckle. i crawled off of him and pulled up a chair infront of the bed and sat on it, completely naked. i knew it was driving him crazy how i wasn't even touching him but he was going so insane for me. i took two of my fingers, sucking on them with siliva all over them, then slowly inserted them into my clit.

"shit." i whispered under my breath, then pushed and pulled them in and out. i groaned and moaned, and newt watched all of it. eagerly. once i thought i had enough, i crawled back over ontop of newt.

"are you ready?" i breathed. he nodded. i lined myself up with him, then slammed down hard on him. i put my hand over his mouth, but his moan was so loud that it did almost nothing. after about a few seconds, i started bouncing harshly up and down. the skin slapping noises made it more hot and more real.

"fuck y/n!" newt moaned. i bounced harder and harder, "fuck.. fuck. it.. feels so good." i smirked, his sounds of pain and pleasure filled the tent.

"shit!" i moaned.

"y/n.. i'm gonna.." he whined.

"no. not yet."

"i can't hold on anymore!"

"hold on a bit longer you fucking brat."

"fuck.. fuck!" he moaned and whimpered, and i felt my stomach fill with warmth, released by his cock. he cursed under his breath. i glared at him, and got off.

"i told you to wait a bit longer, you brat." i growled.

"i..i'm s.. sorry." he started.

"that won't do." i undid the belts and let him free. the leather left harsh marks, reminders of him trying to struggle out of them. i pushed him off the bed and i sat up on it, where he was originally sitting. i jestured him to come closer.

"you are going to toungue and finger fuck me senseless, until i cannot breathe. if you don't do a good enough job, i might have to get thomas to do it for me." i glared, and he whimpered. i positioned myself, and he crawled in between my legs.

"i.. um .. okay i'm going to do it now..." he slowly pushed his two slender fingers into my clit, my walls tight around his fingers. he murmured something under his breath, but picked up the pace almost immediately.

i moaned. his fingers touching my heat was all too much, i almost lost control of myself. but fuck. it felt so good to be back. he inserted another finger swiftly, and pushed them farther into me, almost touching my sweet spot.

"shit!" i whined, "t.. toungue! now!!"

he obeyed, and took out his fingers and replaced them with his tounge and mouth. his toungue explored the walls and sides of me i didn't even know existed. his fingers played with my clit, before i finally came in his mouth.

"fuck.. fu..ck!" broken words escaped my lips, and soon the room was only filled with the smell of sex and heavy breathing.

i chuckled and pat his head, "you did so good, my baby." he smiled, all red and embarrased.

we threw our clothes back on and head back outside, to find dinner still going on.