𝟎𝟒.

CHAPTER 3.

"what?" he said, "jealous? me? no."

i laughed, then slowly walked over to him. i bent down to whisper in his ear, "surely, of course not. you didn't wish that was you touching me like that, did you? or it was you having me sit in your lap?"

he shivered, and i ran my hands through his blonde and brown locks thoroughly.

"it.. it wasn't real right..?" he managed to choke out as i touched him.

"no, how could i leave my adorable baby newt all alone." i chuckled, "however you are in trouble." he gulped.

"you haven't been paying enough attention to me lately, so i got bored of waiting for you. figured i would just go to thomas instead. how does that make you feel? that i went to your best friend instead of you?"

"..angry.." he said.

"be more specific, baby." i touched his shoulder and trailed my hands down his back every so lightly.

"jealous." he choked out, as my fingernails went up and down against his back. it was very apparent, he needed my touch as much as i needed his.

"you know you can't have me all to yourself. you have done barely anything, haven't you?"

"no... i'm sorry." he whined.

i smirked. "that's alright, baby. you can ask me after we do whatever this is. unless you don't want to?" he shook his head. eagerly. excitedly. i wanted to enjoy the hell out of this, so before we got all dirty and took everything off, i pushed him into the bed, and palmed his member through his pants. whines and groans escaped his mouth.

"do you like that?" i smirked. he nodded. "i can't hear you."

"yes!" he managed to choke out, then got red out of embarrassment.

"no need to be embarrassed, my love." i palmed him faster, then slowed down rapidly. more whines and moans and groans.

"moan any louder, and all of your friends will be finding out what a submissive boy you are." i said, and he tried to contain his noises, making little whimpers.

"please.." he groaned, "please more."

"patience."

i halted on the palming, hearing him whince when i stopped. i got up and slowly stripped down my clothes. one by one, then instructed newt to stand up. i removed his shirt, touching his chest. then moved down to his pants, unbuckling the belt and unzippering them and finally pulling them down. newt gasped. i smirked.

"now. what would you want me to do?" he nodded towards his crotch, but i wasn't having it. "use your words, love."

"undress.. me.. more. then.." he became flustered again at the mention of it. i smiled. he is so adorable like this. i pushed him back on the bed, so i was on top of him, fully naked. newt made the cutest little whimpers and whines as i trailed butterfly kisses down his chest and towards his boxers, the whines getting especially louder when i reached closer and closer to his briefs. with a great force, i pulled his boxers down, a whimper escaping his mouth.

i trailed more kisses around his dick, all up to the tip, earning me the loudest whimper so far. so eager he was. "excited, are we?" i said in between kisses.

"yes.. yes i am..." he managed.

i took his member into my hands, spitting on them a bit before attaching them to the member. sounds like "wow" and "oh" were thrown carelessly in the air when i took it into my hands, and began pumping it steadily.