✩»PART TWO«✩

Just finished washing mah clothes🤷‍♀️ I forgot to publish this🤦‍♀️

×      ×      ×

"So, how are you?"

Vee didn't exactly know how he managed to walk towards the table where the artist is seated, or how he even calmed his nerves down after seeing the person he doesn't want to see.

He even sacrificed his time to eat breakfast just for this and he'll just see this guy?

"Vee?"

Is it normal to talk casually with your ex-boyfriend whom you've left two years ago?

"Hey!"

"What?!"

Both immediately apologized to the nearer customers who were looking at them because of their behavior. Vee stared at anywhere but Mark, while the latter's eyes are fixed on him.

Calm down, Vivis. Calm your ass down.

You're here for work. Just work.

"It's nice to see you after so long," Mark broke the silence.

Vee went poker-faced and bitterly replied, "I couldn't say the same to you."

But he quickly regretted what he said.

How am I gonna convince this guy to selling his painting if I'm being impolite?

Vee worry for nothing though, because the guy didn't seemed to mind.

Mark smiled a bit, "What do you wanna talk about right now?"

"Clearly something not about our past."

"Vee. . .I'm being professional here. Our private lives are diff-

Vee interjected, "Oh, sorry Mr. Masa, or Saam or whatever. I'll try to be professional now. I forgot, you're not someone who likes holding unto the past."

Vee couldn't help but clenched his teeth.

Why is it as if it's only me who got hurt and couldn't move on?

Oh right, this guy was the one who left two years ago, on the day of my fcking birthday.

"S-so. . .why do you want to talk to me?"

Calm down, Vivis.

This is for your client.

And for your work.

"So, I'm here for Mr. Saam, because a client of mine. . .asked me to. . ." his voice faltered.

Why do I have a bad feeling about this one?

"To. . .what?"

He hesitantly opened his mouth to continue, ". .asked me if you can sell one of your paintings. . .to her?"

Vee internally cursed when he saw how Mark's lips curve into a smirk.

Ugh! That smirk is dangerous.

"Does that mean you need my help, Mr. Vivis?"

I hate that you're so quick at this.

"So. . .she wants me to-

Mark interrupted, "Did I get it right?"

Vee clenched his fist secretly before he tried to speak again, "You can talk to her if-

Mark cut him off again, "I think I might like it if I talk to you instead."

"But I don't."

"Really?" Mark hid a smirk. "Should I go then?"