♛»WORK OF ART (END)«♛

(Sorry it took me days to publish the last part😅 Just got busy with mah life hehe. So, here it is hehe♡)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"What is this?" a gasped escaped Vee's lips as he walked inside the building where his boyfriend brought him.

"Surprise!" Mark opened his arms widely and shake it multiple times in front of Vee.

Vee just stood still and watched him. Still unaware of what's happening.

Mark picked him up from his place and drove all the way from here. His lover would refuse to tell him where they're going, at 10 pm. He thought maybe it's just a date since Mark couldn't attend to him for days of being busy.

And now that they arrived here, he's still a bit confuse. What the hell is happening?

His eyes scrutinized the place and saw a lot of paintings. Paintings he's sure was made by Mark. Paintings with one center subject. Him.

"Love-

He began but when he glanced at his side, Mark was gone. He was about to call him when he saw him on the side, walking towards the small stage. He raised an eyebrow when Mark took the microphone, smiling at him. His eyes went wide when he saw familiar faces slowly occupying the seats around them. Ploy and her boyfriend Pack, Nuea, Praram, Mark's friends and everyone close to them.

"Do you want to know why you're here and what's really happening?" Mark grabbed his attention.

He nodded, "Ye-

"Then shut your mouth and listen to me, okay?" Mark commanded, cutting him off.

Vee could only sigh and gave a small nod, eyes on his boyfriend. He still don't have the slightest idea what's really happening and why Mark did this especially this late.

"Do you remember this?" Mark began, and went close to one painting. It was an image of Vee, eating something. Mark signaled him to be closer so he did. He squinted his eyes, trying to remember what it's about. In the end, he bit his bottom lip, shaking his head. Mark chuckled, "Knew it."

"Well, it was the first time we went into a date. Well, it wasn't actually a date since you were a coward back then," the crowd burst into laughter. Vee rolled his eyes and signal Mark to continue. Mark's smile grew wider, "But it was the first time we got to eat each with other, as friends. You were eating fried garlic shrimp that time, and when you noticed me staring at you eating, you asked me why I was staring. But instead of answering you, I asked you a silly question. 'Is it delicious?'"

Vee gasped and mumbled 'ahh' in recognition as the memory of that event flashed before his eyes.

"You were confused back then but you still answered my question. Then you asked me why I asked such question and I told you, 'I don't eat shrimp. I'm allergic to it' making you surprised," Mark narrated. He frowned and continue, "I didn't know that will be the last time I'm gonna see you eat such food."

Right. When he found out that Mark couldn't eat shrimp, he stopped eating it. He felt bad for the other.

"No one asked you to do that but you did. And that gesture made me realize how lucky I was to have met a friend like you."

He walked towards another painting. This time, Vee can easily recognized what and when that image happened.

"A day before this happened, we had an event at school. I was asked to be in-charge of facilitating that event. Everything went according to plan, it ended well. But while I was busy flirting with you-I mean, helping you clean the mess," he paused and laughed, so as the guests. Vee rolled his eyes, but a slight curve was formed on his lips. He pursed his lips before he continue, "I didn't notice that it was already raining. And yes, we were soaking wet as we fought against the rain while still flirting with each other."