✪»PART TEN«✪

Vee can proudly say that his relationship with Mark is much better than how they were in the past. They grew and matured together. But there are also episodes in their lives that their child-like personality would come out. Mostly jealousy or sulky moments whenever the other couldn't hold unto their words.

There are promises that they couldn't keep. Promises that ended up being broken. Not that they want to, but they don't have a choice.

They can't be together all the time, that's a fact. They work on different fields and both work requires most of their time. But they made sure to give each other the assurance one needs. They made sure that no matter how many storm of difficulties they'll face, nothing will change.

"Can you please stop staring at each other as if any moment now you'll devour each other?"

The couple frowned together, thinking why Nuea belonged on that nothing change statement.

"Why are complaining?" Vee was the first one to speak. "Wasn't it you who first trigged Mark?"

"Exactly," Mark agreed. "I can still remember how you dragged Vee out of that place to bring him to a club."

Vee wrapped his arm on his left shoulder and patted it, "Love, we've talked about this. I already told you, we didn't went anywhere but home. It was too late when I realized why he said that."

Mark rolled his eyes, "Right. I'm pretty sure you didn't get it at first. 'Cause if you did. ."

"I'll stop him?"

"You'll definitely tolerate and even add more to tease me, you dmbss," he stated before he smacked his boyfriend's head.

"I wooooon't," he countered, caressing the top of his head.

"Very convincing," he stated, rolling his eyes.

Nuea almost yelled at the bickering couple, thankfully, Ploy came to save his sanity.

"What's with the mess, here?"

Nuea clapped his hands, "I'm glad you're here. Please tell these two to shut up. I feel like my ears will bleed any moment now."

Ploy raised an eyebrow and squinted her eyes, at Nuea, "Why don't you find yourself a partner so that you won't feel insecure?"

Mark and Vee suppressed a laugh, seeing how surprised Nuea is.

"Trust me, it'll lessen your mood swings and grumpiness. It'll also lessen your complains in life."

"Hahahahahahhh. . ."

The couple could hold no more. They burst into laughter.

"Bullies."

Ploy simply shake her head and excused herself.

'Is she just here to bully me?' he asked himself.

Nuea stood up and left their table to get food. Also to be away from his bully friends.

"Where's that person you said you'll introduce to him?" Vee asked after a moment of silence.

"Err. .that person's already taken. I miscalculated."

Vee sighed, "Too bad."

"I know. I kinda feel they'll be a good match."

"Now your mission is to find him a match."

"We'll be the thai versions of cupid?"

"Yeah," and they laughed.

The couple were busy laughing that they almost failed to catch something. They went quiet after noticing something worth witnessing.