Part 9 - He's Come Back

*Zhan's Dorm*

Zhan was preparing for lunch at the kitchen when his manager 1 and his teammates come in.

"I smell something nice, has zhanzhan come back home?", Xujia asked Lei lei.

"Maybe, let's see", Lei lei and Xujia walk to the kitchen together.

"Zhanzhan! Yeay, you're home", Xujia.

"Why did you look so excited seeing me? I just went out for 2 days", Zhan.

"We're glad that we can eat delicious food again. No one cook better than you", Lei lei.

"Yes, yes, yes, true", Xujia.

"Look at who's speaking. Aren't you in charge of cooking when I'm not around? What are you make this past 2 days?", Zhan.

"Well, I- erm, lazy to cook. So, I'm not really cooks anything", Lei lei.

"You let them to starve? They're still kids, they need to grow healthily", Zhanzhan.

"Yes, mom. I'm sorry", Leilei.

"You- haish. I should be a dad, not mom", Zhan.

"Guoguo is the dad, he is our leader. We can't have 2 dads, so you'll be our mom", Xujia.

"Yes, our baby is right. Clever boy", Lei lei pat Xujia's head.

"Sigh- whatever, just go and take a bath. Both of you", Zhan.

"You're admit just like that? Usually you'll scold and punish us", Lei lei.

"I don't have energy for that. Can't you see that I'm cooking right now? Do you want to eat burn dish, Lei lei?", Zhan.

"No, I'll go then. Come, Xujia", Lei lei.

"Ge, why is he not nagging as usual? He is more tempt. Where did he went yesterday?", Xujia asking Lei lei after they're left the kitchen.

"Our manager said he visits his friend", Lei lei.

"Is his friend's health is bad? He seems to be tired or something", Xujia.

"I don't know, big baby. We better move fast or he will be mad later or sooner", Lei lei.

*That night*

Xiao Zhan is chilling in his room while someone suddenly disturbing his me time. Xiao Zhan actually not alone, his roommate is there as well but they just minding each others business. He share the room with their leader, Guoguo. It's not about mom and dad should share a room, but they arranged it by age.

"Zhanzhan, can I take to you a little?", Lili.

"Yes, sure", Zhan stand up and walk to the door. The manager is a lady, so it's improper to go into man's room.

"Can we talk outside? It's kinda personal", Lili.

"Okay", Zhan follows his manager outside without saying a thing.

"Zhan, is everything okay between you two?", Lili.

"Huh? Me and who? Guoguo?", Zhan is really confius. He is too innocent sometimes.

"No! Yibo", Lili talk in whisper.

"Ohh... I think we're good. Why did you ask?", Zhan.

"Xujia asked me this evening about this friend that you visited yesterday. He said you look tired and don't act as yourself", Lili.