Part 15 - Gege To Daddy

*AT STUDIO XX*

Fanxing was playing with his toys alone when a guy approach him. He seem to dislike kids at general. Zhan is not with him since he need to get ready and put on some make up.

"Hey, kiddo. What are you doing here?", N guy.
[In mathematics, n is an unknown. So, why not I just use it, right? Oh, by the way, he is the cameraman]

"Playing? Why?", Fanxing look at the guy and answered him.

"Do you think I'm blind? Of course, I can see that you are playing but why are you playing here?", N guy.

"Oh, gege told me to wait here. He has a work", Fanxing.

"Who the hell is bringing a child here?! What if he disturb our recording?!", N guy.

"Oh, don't worry. I'll not disturb, Yuan will only play here while waiting for Bo ge", Fanxing.

"Bo ge? So your brother's name is Bo? What is his occupation?", N guy.

"I don't know, I don't ask. I just follow Zhan ge because there is no one at home", Fanxing.

"Heh, Zhan ge? Who is your brother exactly is? Bo or Zhan? Are you lying to me?", N guy.

"I'm not! I told you the truth. Zhan ge told me to wait for him here before Bo get take me home", Fanxing.

"I don't care who your brothers are. You better don't make my work harder today", N guy.

"I'll not. I told you so", Fanxing.

"You're just a brat. You'll behave like one in no second", N guy smirk.

"No! I'll not! I told you I'm not!", Fanxing shouting. He is tired of that guy.

"Fanxing, what happened? Why are you shouting just now?", Zhan already finished doing his make up and on his way to see Yuan and heard him shouting. He become to panic and walk in fast.

Fanxing startled and look at the person who was asking just now. "Zhan ge... I... He started it", Fanxing point his pointing finger to the cameraman.

"Sigh- I told you to behave, right? I only leave you for awhile and you already bickering?", Zhan.

"I was. I only played with my toys but this uncle suddenly come and scold me", Fanxing.

Zhan look at the cameraman. "Erm- he... Is he your brother, zhanzhan?", The cameraman ask in guilty.

"Oh, no no no, I'm just taking care of him for a few days", Zhan.

"Is he your friend's brother? Where are his parents?", N guy.

"What? No, he is not my friend's brother. I met him in an orphanage during my previous kids campaign. I don't know about his parents but he's been there since he was 2 years old", Zhan.

"But he keep mentioned this Bo ge. Who is he?", N guy.

"Bo ge? Erm- He, he is my assistant", Zhan.

"Eh, isn't he your fi-", Fanxing's word being cut off when Zhan suddenly cover his mouth with his hand.

"Friend, yes he is my friend too. I'm sure Yuan will behave well, so don't worry about him", Zhan.

"If you said so then I'll slide it off for today", N guy.

"Gege, lying is bad", Fanxing said after the cameraman left them.

"Yuan, sometimes lying is fine as long as it's for our good. And... Our relationship is a secret", Zhan.

"Why?", Fanxing

"You'll know it later, when you're older. For now, you must keep the secret. Can you do that?", Zhan.

"Yes, I promise", Fanxing.

"Good boy", Zhan pat and mess Fanxing's hair.

An hour later, Lili bring Fanxing to Yibo's car. He behave very well and walk with the her without saying anything. In the car, Fanxing keep looking at Yibo.

"What? Is there is something on my face?", Yibo.

"No, nothing", Fanxing turn his face to the front.

"Is there something that you want?", Yibo.

"No", Yuan.

"Are you hungry?", Yibo.

"No", Fanxing

"Do you have something to talk with me?", Yibo.

"No", Fanxing

"Haish, no again. Then why are you looking at me? When people said being a dad is hard, I finally knew why", Yibo.

Fanxing turn towards Yibo and call him, "ge...".

"What?", Yibo.

"Will you be my daddy?", Fanxing.

"Wh- what? What are talking about?", Yibo.

"You talk about being a dad and you call yourself daddy before. I thought you want to be my dad", Fanxing.

"Do you want me to be your dad?", Yibo.

"Yes!", Fanxing.

"What about your Zhan ge then?", Yibo.

"He can be my dad too. I'll have two dads, hihihi", Fanxing giggling and smiling.

"Have you ask him yet?", Yibo.

"Not yet. What if he doesn't want me?", Fanxing.

"Why not? He likes you, right?", Yibo.

"He already rejected me when I said I want to follow him. He only changed his mind after I'm crying non-stop", Fanxing.

"So you're aware of it? You're a sly fox. Then, why not you use the same tactic again?", Yibo.

"Don't want to. He already said he's gonna be busy and can't take care of me", Fanxing.

"Aww... It's okay my son. Daddy will take care of it. He usually listen to me very well", Yibo.

"It's good to be old. The younger one need to listen to the older one. My friend always said that", Fanxing.

"Wait, are you saying I'm older than Zhanzhan?", Yibo.

"Yes, you're older", Fanxing.

"You got it wrong, A-Xing. I'm the younger one. He is older than me by 6 years", Yibo.

"You're lying. You're kidding right?", Fanxing.

"It's the truth, Fanxing. I'm 22 years old this year while he is 28. He looks younger right?", Yibo.

"Yeah... But he call you gege", Fanxing.

"Yes, because I told him to call me that years ago because I started to call him baby. It's normal for a wife to call his husband as older brother", Yibo.

"Really? I don't know", Fanxing.

"It's okay, you'll understand it later", Yibo.

"If Zhan ge is the wife, should I call him mommy?", Fanxing.

"No, kiddo. He is still a man, so call him papa", Yibo.

"Erm- daddy, ah gege", Fanxing.

"You can call me daddy in private. And call zhan ge as papa", Yibo.

"What is private?", Fanxing.

"Private is when nobody is around except Lele and the manager. Like in my house or in a car", Yibo.

"Oh, okay", Fanxing.

"So? What do you want?", Yibo.

"Ice cream? Can I have an ice cream?", Fanxing.

"Sure. We can go and buy some snack too after that. Your papa love to eat snacks", Yibo.

"I want a big ice cream", Fanxing.

"Okay, I'll buy it for you", Yibo.

"Wow, you're the best dad ever", Fanxing hugs Yibo.

Yibo laugh and tell Lele to stop at an ice cream shop before going home.

*COMPLETE* It can't be him [YiZhan Fanfic]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara