Part 14 - Our Child

"Baby, where will a-Xing sleep?", Yibo.

"Oh, right. I forgot about that. He can use my old room. Luckily, I cleaned it yesterday", Zhan.

"You're lucky indeed. Got a son before getting married", Yibo smirk and laugh a little.

"Hey, stop it. I'm not adopting him", Zhan.

"You're not? Then, why is he here?", Yibo.

"He want to follow me so bad that he clang to me and crying. I asked the orphanage and they let me taking care of him for a few days", Zhan.

"Oh, I thought you adopted him. Looks like it just a rumor then", Yibo.

"There's really a rumor about that?", Zhan is so clueless. Well, he didn't look at his phone yet today.

"It is, baby. I'm not just making this up. They even say it in a live that you're adopting a kid out of your kindness", Yibo.

"OMG, what should I do?", Zhan start to get panic.

"I don't know. Can we think about it later, and get enough sleep for now? Fanxing is already sleeping on this couch", Yibo.

"Fanxing, let's go to your room. Can you walk?", Zhan try to wake up Fanxing.

Fanxing just hurm and twist but he didn't wake up.

"Looks like I need to bring you upstairs myself", Zhan. He was ready to pick up Fanxing but Yibo stop him.

"It's okay, let's daddy do it. I don't think you can lift him", Yibo.

"Are you looking down on me? I'm a strong man, okay. I used to lift my teammates before", Zhan.

"Alright, papa is strong. But daddy don't want papa to be tired", Yibo.

"What nonsense are you spouting right now?", Zhan.

"Can't you let me enjoy my role-play? I want to be a dad too, with you. Let me enjoy my family play, baby. Okay?", Yibo.

"Sigh- Okay", Zhan.

"Good boy. Okay, let put our son to his room", Yibo.

*NEXT TWO DAYS*

"Ge, you're free this evening, right?", Zhan.

"Not really, baby. Why?", Yibo.

"My schedule changed. The recording that supposed to be in next three days changed to be this evening. I thought you'll be free this evening", Zhan.

"At what time? I will start recording the show at 11 today. Usually it will take around 3 hours. Then, we will hold a meeting for one to two hours", Yibo.

"I need to be there at 2 pm for make up and changing clothes. Looks like we're both busy today. Who will look after Fanxing then?", Zhan.

"How about you bring him with you. I think he'll not disturb others", Yibo.

"Do you think it's a good decision? What if he get bored while waiting for me?", Zhan.

"He can bring a toys and play with it. I will take him home with me later", Yibo.

"No no no. It will be troublesome. Besides, it will be suspicious if you take him home since he come with me", Zhan.

"It's not, honey. Your studio and my studio is not that far from each other. I don't need to get him myself. How about, I wait for him in my car and Lili bring him to me?", Yibo.

"Oh, I guess it's fine. But first, we need to buy a toy for him. Do we need to go to toy shop together? I don't really feel like it", Zhan.

"It's okay, I can ask Lele to buy it. I'll add a bonus for him this month", Yibo.

Zhan agree to it and ask Fanxing what kind of toys that he want. Yibo search for it online and send the pictures to Lele. His instruction is simple, "Buy this toys now. Don't come to me before you buy it. If you can't found it, find a closer one".

*AN HOUR LATER*

"Boss, I already brought the toys. I brougt this bag as well. So he can take the toys with him easily", Lele give a bag with full of toys to Yibo.

"Good, do you have the receipt?", Yibo.

"Yes, boss", Lele take the receipt from his pocket and give it to Yibo.

"Okay. Wait a minutes", Yibo take the receipt and look for the amount. Yibo transfer the money into Lele's account in double amount.

"A-Xing! Fanxing! Come here!", Yibo shout.

"Yes, Bo ge. Why?", Yuan runs to Fanxing

"I've a toys for you. You can bring it with you and play with it while Zhan ge is working later. I has a work too but I'll take you later, okay?", Yibo.

"I'll follow him to his work?", Yuan.

"Yes, be a good boy and don't trouble him, okay? I'll take you home with me after I finish my work", Yibo.

"Okay... Why is Zhan ge not coming home too?", Yuan.

"Because he still has to work. He'll come back later, get it?", Yibo.

"Yes", Yuan.

"Baby! I'm getting off!", Yibo shout again.

"Yes! Wait!", Zhan is just finish showering. So, it take a while for him to come.

Yibo give him a peck on his lips and said, "I'll go now. I already told Fanxing that I'll pick him up soon".

"Okay, good bye", Zhan.

Yibo turned and want to go out but his steps stopped when Fanxing pulled his shirt and called him out.

"Huh?", Yibo look at Fanxing with a confuse face. "What?", Yibo asked him.

"Can I... give... a goodbye kiss... too?", Fanxing asked carefully.

Yibo chuckled and lifts him. "Aww, come here little boy... You're a good boy, you can kiss daddy here", Yibo points his cheek.

Fanxing is smiling happily while Zhan is scolding him. "Yibo! I told you to not treat him like your child", Zhan slap Yibo's arm.

"Oww, calm down, baby. We better cherish the moment, honey. I don't think I'll have this chance later. Hurry up, Fanxing, or I'm going to be late", Yibo.

Yuan give him a peck on his cheek and bid farewell. Then, Zhan take him from Yibo and told him to go to his work. Yibo smile and bid farewell before he going to work.

"Zhan ge, Bo ge said that I'll follow you to work", Fanxing ask after Zhan put him down.

"Oh, yes. It's true. You'll follow me because there's no one at home. You can play with those toys while waiting for him to pick you up if you're bored. Now, you need to take a shower while I'm cooking our lunch", Zhan.

"Okay... He doesn't eat lunch?", Fanxing.

"He? Bo ge? He will, Lele definitely gonna buy him his lunch later", Zhan.

"Okay, I'll go washing up first", Fanxing

"Yes, that's my good boy", Zhan.

"I hope that they'll make me as their son. They're a lovely person, I love them already. But it's too early for that, Fanxing. Don't put a high hope", Fanxing said it when he's in his room, alone.