Part 11 - Anniversary Day

They are hugging with laying on the bed now to calm Zhan down. Then, Zhan braven himself and asked Yibo, "ge, why are you suddenly kiss me?".

"Are you for real? You're too cute to resist, baby. You're amusing and your sleeping face is like seducing me", Yibo said calmly.

Zhan's feels hot and burries his face in Yibo's chest. "Why are you become more pervert every time we meet?", Zhan said without moving from the position.

Yibo cupped Zhan's face to make him faces him. "Baby, do you know what day is today?", Yibo.

"Sunday, no?", Zhan.

"Hahaha, not that. I meant, what the day is today. That's something special today", Yibo.

"Really?! I don't have any idea of what day is today. Give me some clue", Zhan.

"Baby, do you remember about our deal?", Yibo.

"Deal? What kind of deal?", Zhan look at Yibo with a confius face.

"You don't remember your own deal, huh? Aren't you the one who said that you'll be mine and move into my house 2years ago?", Yibo.

"Ooh, that deal. Yes, yes, I remember it now. Okay, so how is it related?", Zhan.

"Are you really this innocent, sweetheart? Today's date is same as the date when we make the deal. So, I want to claim my reward", Yibo.

"By reward, do you mean by... Doing that?", Zhan.

"At first, yes. But now, I don't think I can", Yibo.

"Why not? Are you not loving me anymore?", Zhan.

Yibo shake his head, "It's not like that, honey. Don't you know how scared you are just now? I don't want to push you to me".

"That's because I thought you're someone else. I'm sure I'm fine when it's you", Zhan.

"It's okay, we can do that another time", Yibo.

"How about you kiss me again? Or I'll", Zhan.

"Aren't you sleepy just now? Let's sleep", Yibo.

"No, now", Zhan pin Yibo's down and sit on top of him.

"Baby, you better don't trigger me", Yibo.

Zhan kiss him without saying anything. Even though, he started the kiss, but he still can't lead the kiss. He just lick and suck the lips as Yibo is the one who always start and lead the kissing. It just need a few seconds before Yibo react to the kiss and the he start to kiss him harder and passionately.

Yibo start to touch him all over. "Ahhh- mnn-", Zhan moans whenever Yibo touch his nipples.

"You're so sensitive. You moan everytime I touch you. Is it good?", Yibo.

"Mnn- We never do that since that day. It's almost my first time", Zhan.

"I promise to be more gentle this time. Can I get the permission to eat you now?", Yibo.

"Okay", Zhan.

*NEXT NOON*

Zhan finally woke up, he sleep longer that day since they did it hard for a few rounds. They sleep when it almost dawn. After he wake up, he can't find Yibo in the room. He just notice that he was in Yibo's bedroom and he blushed when he remember earlier incident.

"Ge! Gege! Bo ge!", Zhan keep shouting to call Yibo but he got no response. When he went downstairs and go dining room, he seen a full breakfast in covered and a note on top of it.