~ New Beginnings ~

~~~~~~~~~~

They were blessed by the first rain showers of the season. A blessing from her Kanhaji indeed.

Running to take shelter in the car, being in close proximity, their inter-mingled breaths.. had had her heart beating faster than usual.

Just when they were about to seal a kiss, the driver had knocked the bonet down, making them jump out of their seats.. breaking the intimate moment.

The driver informed it would take some time to get the car started. And that he was going to a nearby garage to get some tools.

Anuj was more than happy while Anu chided him for being cheeky.

Clasped hands together they both asked at same time, "I want to talk with you..."

Anu asked him to talk first, "jab tak car thik nahi hoti, thoda time hain toh tumse kuch puchhna tha..I had talked about physicality that day.. yaad hain Anu?" She nodded shyly.

"Well, thoda awkward hain lekin baat karni padegi, it's obvious that we both want each other, I, at least have had relationships that were based on mutual consent.

But with you, mujhe nahi pata woh rishta kaisa tha, I mean intimacy part.

So if you feel awkward or nervous, please tell me, matlab agar main kuch karu jo tumhe pasand na ho... mujhe batao bina dare, bina sharmaaye. I don't want to make you feel awkward or do something that you dont like.. Okay?"

She hesitated, "main bhi aapse issi baare mein baat karna chahti thi Anuj...", she fiddled with her bangles..

"iss baat mein... jo aapne abhi kahi.. meri marzi kabhi bhi shaamil nahi thi, kabhi bhi nahi... hum log..woh.. pati patni jaise.. kabhi... sweetie ke janam ke baad.., unhone kabhi mujhe..waise chhua hi nahi..

Taking in her petite frame in his arms, "Anu..Pehle tum akeli thi.. par ab main hu.. "

He lifted her chin to face him, "AB MAIN HU...."

Resting her head on his shoulder..,"Woh.. mujhe.. nayi nayi shaadi huye jode jaise haath mein haath daalke chalte hain, waise bahot mann karta tha ki kabhi main bhi aise unke saath..

Zyada nahi jaanti thi par philmo mein dekha tha, woh..hero heroine ki madat karta hain kitchen mein... chhote chhote pal saath bitana..

Lekin Mr. Shah kabhi mujh mein int..inter.. interested hi nahi the... pyar toh duur, unhone kabhi hamdardi bhi nahi jatayii...

She didn't cry but the hurt was visible on her face.

"aap yeh matt samajhna ke main Mr Shah ki baatei yaad kar rahi hu..

bas itna kehna hain ke mujhe yeh chhote chhote pyar ke pal sahejna achha lagta hain.."

"Jab vidaai hui, tab maine aapse kaha, nayi zindagi, nayi shuruwat karne ke liye main tayyar hu..

par ho sakta hain, mera ateet humari nayi zindagi mein.. jhaankne lage, tab mujhe aapke saath ki zaruurat sabse zyada hogi.. aap denge na mera saath?"

He tightened his hold over her. Making her face him..cupping her face ever so gently.. he looked in her eyes.

"Meri baat dhyaan se suno Anu, jo guzar gaya, woh main badal nahi sakta, par waada karta hu..har ek zakham jo tumne saha hain, usey mitakar rahunga.. "

She hid her face in his chest..putting her arms around..soaking in his love and warmth..

What seemed like eternity.. they broke the hug.. holding her hand in his.. he placed a soft kiss on her engagement ring..

While trying to shower more affection on her hand and palm.. her hand jewellery kept meddling in between..

"Uff.. yeh driver jaldi aa jaye.."

"Kyu? Aapko hi toh akele rehna tha.. ab kya hua.."

Holding her gaze with his, shaking her hand lightly, "tumhe nahi lagta yeh zewar bahot interfere kar rahe hain? Toh bas ghar jaake.. I want.. you know... " her face colored in crimson red..she slapped his arm lightly at his inuendo..

When he pouted, she took off his glasses, closed his eyes with one hand and softly brushed his lips with hers..

Whispered in his ears.. "baki sab ghar jaake...Anuuuj...", he took her palm off his eyes and kissed it again..

"Uff..uff..uff.. yeh toh uff hi ho gaya Biwi!!"

Smiling at his words..she again hid her face in the place that was her abode.. his embrace..her forever abode..

~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment if you liked it..

Also add the story to your reading list so that you get notifications whenever I update it! Cheers!