~ A Little Mix-up? ~

Starting off without much ado.. typos and mistakes maaf karna please..

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Vagaru Island 12.45pm

Stunned and speechless, that's how Anu stood in their villa, lost in the seashore line visible from the large bay window.
Anuj was talking with the resort attendant about their stay, checking their luggage. They had landed at Male airport an hour back, travelled by a speedboat in the pristine blue waters and finally reached their destination.

Mukku had curated their holiday such that they would get the best experience during the next 6-7 days. First 3 days they would be staying on a beachfront duplex villa, next 3 days they would shift to a water villa. They would have an attendant on call for every outing, event planned by her. Of course they could refuse, the humble manager had informed. Getting their luggage set up in their bedroom downstairs, Anuj went looking for Anu.

Her reverie broke when his hands snaked around her waist.. "Kaha kho gayi Biwi.. kabse dhundh raha hu.."

Anu turned in his embrace, smiling, wound her arms around his shoulders, smiled. "Aapne kaha tha samundar nazdeek hoga, lekin itna nazdeek hoga mujhe nahi pata tha Anuuj. Aise lagta hain jaise main haath aagey badhau toh lehron se mil jau.." Looking in his eyes, "mujhe chimti katiye zaraa.. kahi yeh sapna toh nahi.."

He pinched her waist lightly, tugging her flush more into him.. "Sapna toh hain.. humara saath hona kisi sapne se kam nahi Annu.."

"Aap khush hain na Anuuj?"

"Bahot bahot bahot se bhi zyada khush hu jaan. We should call Mukku to thank her." He tightened his embrace.

"Hmmm.." she couldn't take her eyes off from the azure waters.

"Waise..", He swayed a bit along with her and did a sing-song.. "Hum tum, ek kamre mein ho.. aur chaabi kho jaaye..akele mere saath darogi toh nahi Mrs Anupamaa Anuj Kapadia?"

"Kuch bhi bolte hain.." she tugged his shoulder.

"Soch lo Mohtarma.. agle 6-7 din sirf hum dono honge.. Samar ne bhi call karne ke liye mana kiya hain. Are you sure tum reh paogi?" He teased.

"6-7 din ki baat kar rahe hain aap, yaha toh janam janam ka contract sign kiya hain Kapadia ji.."

"Really?"

"Yes.. Really!"

They sealed the contract with a smoulering lip lock.

~•~•~•~•~•~•

Both were lost in the postcard view ahead and each other's embrace. A phone call from the manager had them go downstairs for lunch. Post lunch they scrolled in and around the villa. It had a private pool and a jacuzzi too. Just like the bedroom upstairs, a four poster bed facing a French bay window giving a full view of the sea shore, their bedroom was furnished aesthetically. White washed walls, light sea green blue curtains to keep out the harsh sun yet light up the room enough to give it a cozy feeling. Flowers kept in corners. A few throw pillows scattered on the sofa and chairs, few books strewn here and there for a light read. The patio had sun-deck chair lounges on one side and a broad hammock swing, big enough to accomodate two people was tied between two coconut trees. Just as the villa tour was done, Anuj suppressed a yawn.

"Kamaal hain, itne saalo se dopahar mein kabhi nahi soya aur 10-12 dino se aadat lag gayi.. ab neend aa rahi hain. Sab aapki galti hain Mrs Kapadia.. "

"Waah wah.. Sote aap hain aur ilzaam mujh par!" She glared. The decide to nap for a while and then go to the shores.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•