~ A Mixed Emotional Day ~

Hello hain ji.. hope you al doing great. Starting where we left off last time.

Typos and mistakes maaf kariyo pleej

~•~•~°•°•°•°~•~•~

"Ekaj minute Anuuj," his eyes went saucers, as she took off her tee shirt and joined him. Dressed in her bralette and leggings, she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Looking in his eyes, fumbled in her English, "Let's behind our past.. Anuuj.. Let's cross over."

~•~•~•°•°•°~•~•~

Anuj was too flabbergasted by Anu's action. Was this his Annu? His mouth opened in a big O. Still trying to comprehend her hesitant yet bold move.

When she didn't get any response from him, Anu backed off a bit to look at his face. Nudged him a little, still nothing. Splashed a bit of water on his face that made him come out of his shocked reverie.

"Kya hua Anuuj? Kuch boliye na.."

"Tumne toh 440 volt ka current hi maar diya biwi.." Finally he responded and held her waist in his arms. Biwi flashed a bright smile before capturing his lips.

When they broke off for air, he held her face and asked again, "Tum thik ho Annu?"

"Pata nahi Anuuj.." she held him his frame, rested her head on his heart, "jaane kyu mann dukh gaya aaj bahot. Aap jante hain main unki baaton par dhyaan nahi deti.. kyunke ek umar ke baad kisiki soch nahi badal sakte. Phir bhi!"

He tightened his hold, "Meri Annu aisi hi hain, hamesha burey mein bhi achha dekhne wali. Dukh hota hain, lekin kabhi kabhi hume thoda strict hona zaroori ho jata hain."

"Hmmm.. sahi keh rahe hain..hamesha ki tarah!"

"I know right! But now.. Mohtarma.. bahot sanjeeda baatein ho chuki.. thoda romance ho jaaye? Afterall it's our honeymoon baby!" He roamed one hand over her straps. She started wriggling in his embrace.

"Nahi Na Anuuj.. room mein chaliye.. yaha din dahade nahi. Please.." she pleaded.

He placed a noisy smooch below her earlobe. As always his husky voice sent shivers down her spine.

"Chalo."

He took her hand and started getting out, "Rukiye!"

"Kya hua?"

"Woh.. main aapko robe laakar deti hu."
"Kyu?"

"Woh... aapke kapde." She hesitated.

"Mujhe koi fark nahi padta. Chalo aise hi.. " Before she could say anything he had already started going towards the pool steps.. pulling her along.

Anu, too shy, closed her eyes to avoid to see him walking commando. They reached at the pool steps. When she fumbled, he looked behind. Amused to see her walking with closed eyes.

He called, "Aise kaise chal rahi ho aankhen bandh karke? Maine hath nahi pakda hota toh gir jaati. Open your eyes Annu!."

"Anuuj.. woh aap aise. "

"Open your eyes Annu!"

"Nahi na.. mujhe sharam aa rahi hain.."

"Ek baar dekho toh sahi!"

"...."

"Mujhpar trust hain na?"

"Khudse zyada.."

"Toh open your eyes, mere liye Jaan!"

Mustering all the courage she could, taking a deep breath, she opened her eyes. He was standing proudly, his hands on his waist, and wearing another boxer, grinning at her.