~ Precious Moments ~

Holaa me dears.. hope you all doing good. Would love to thank you all for patiently waiting for the update and so so sooooo sorry for making you guys wait. I truly hope to be regular henceforth.

This one has no one else except MaAn. Was planning to write about others too.. but for now, thanks to the 'round the clock kaand storyline', concentrated only on my babies. Please vote and comment.

~•~•~°•°•°~•~•~

Previously..

"I need you Annu.. abhi.." his hand traced her fingers, travelled up to hold her shoulder, he was bending down to look at her intently.

"Anuuj.. yaha.. koi aa jayega na..wapas jayenge tab.." she tried not to get affected by his gaze.

His lips were already marking her.

"Suniye na Anuuj.." she nudged a bit.

He was too busy on nuzzling and biting her delectable skin. Unable to control herself anymore, she wound her arms around his neck.

Turned her face on opposite side to give him more access. "I.. love.. you.. Annu.." he kept kissing her neck.

Not bothering about undressing completely, he went down on her, giving her the most explosive release and one again soon as he captured her lips. Their unison this time was as powerful as the previous.

They were still standing, resting against the cabin wall, engulfed in each other's embrace, waiting for their breathes to get normal.

As she kissed his exposed chest, all she muttered, "I love you Anuuj."

~•~•~°•°•°~•~•~

Looking at her photos in his mobile had turned him on so much that he acted such brazenly. His Annu captured in his mobile, smiling in glory, her innocence even at this age, her love for him, her worry for him, her getting out of her comfort zone for him, above all, her trust in him, overwhelmed him way too much.

Anuj's face glimmed like he just had one of the tastiest meals of his life. Anu was a different matter altogether. She clung on his shoulders as if her life depended on them.

The sudden intimacy without much stimulation caught her by surprise. Anuj took a step back to look at her face. Her very being was still pulsating with their back to back climaxes. Her legs felt like a wobbly jelly. As she tried to stand without his support, she lost her balance.

Anuj held her in time to stop her fall, "kya kar rahi ho Annu? Girr jaati abhi!"

From the fear of falling, she was breathless again, "Sab aapki galti hain! Aise kaun karta hain.." she hissed.

"Maine? Maine kya kiya?"

"Aapne woh.." she blushed bad.

He pulled her in a jerk again. "Bolo na, kya kiya maine?"

She held his waist tight and hid her face in him. "Prem."

He felt her smile on his heart. She felt his lips on her head.

A few moments later he nudged her, "chalein?"

"Woh.. thodi der zara.. mere pair ab tak kaanp rahe hain Anuuj. Thodi der aise hi pakde rahiye na.." They sat down on a nearby sofa.

He held her again. Rubbing her back slowly, "Sorry Annu."

"Sorry kyu?"

"Tumhe takleef hui meri wajah se.."

She pushed him away from her on the sofa. "Ab prem karne ke liye sorry bolna padega?"

"I didn't mean that Annu!"