~ Meeting Memories ~

Lets continue where we left off last time.. have always wanted to see their normal conversations about anything or everything. So here goes.

Sorry for the delay.

Typos maaf karna please.

~~~~~~~~~

Precap -

With a little help from the warm water and the soap that was rubbed on each other, they had successfully washed off their pain of not meeting earlier...and..
They had found each other again...

~~~~~~~~~

The shower got delayed. When they had finally got out, their mobiles were screaming. Still in the bathrobe, holding each other sideways, they checked the messages. Devika, Samar, sweety.. seemed like everyone had wanted to meet today only.

She hesitated a bit but then replied a cc note to all three about meeting later. While Anuj got a call from the architect for an urgent meeting to finalise some designs that could not be cancelled.

"Chaliye Biwiji.. lunch karke phir architect se milne jana hain..."

Anu snuggled close as much she could.. Content being in his arms. "Bas kuch pal aur Anuj.." she held him tight.

"Aaj na.. tum hadd se zyada cute ho rahi ho.. I don't mind haa.. But we need to go down my Jaan.. "

Reluctantly she left his embrace.. chided herself.. "pagal chhokri.. tu koi college girl hain jo tujhe sirf romence karna hain.." she shook her head as if throwing out her thoughts.

Both got dressed quickly. But seeing her pensive face..he knew something was bothering her. He also knew that she will tell him when she was ready.

Hand in hand they went downstairs. They decided on the menu with Jhilmil. She assured to look after the final touches. While Anu checked other mundane things about the household, Anuj was discussing some office work on phone.

Somehow her eyes today followed her husband wherever he went, whatever he did. Today the roles had reversed. Jhilmil noticed this too. She nudged.. "kya baat hain bhabhi.. aap toh ekdum philmi heroine jaise taad rahi ho Anuj bhai ko"

Anu reprimanded Jhilmil playfully. "Tu apna kaam kar...aayi badi..", she giggled.

And he heard this. "Oye hoye.. aaj toh Qayamat hi ho rahi hain Mohtarma!! Itni aashiqui..uff uff uff.."
He had come to get water bottle.

"Ho gaya aapka?", She blushed

"Haa 27 saal pehle hi ho gaya tha.. "

She pointed at the water bottle.. he made a puppy face.. "oh yes yes.. yeh bhi ho gaya."

She asked Jhilmil to call her if she needed anything, held his arm and took him to the seating lounge.

"Ab batao, kya baat sata rahi hain tumhe kabse.."

She held his hands, "aapko kaise pata? "

"Arey yuhi hum Mr Anuj Anupama Joshi nahi bane hain yaar..Ab batao kya hua?"

"Woh.. aaj maine sapna dekha na, tabse jaane kyu aise lag raha tha ke aaj sirf aapke saath hi rahu. Kisise..kisise bhi milne ka mann nahi tha. Aaj bachcho ko bhi milne se manaa kar diya. Ek Maa hote huye aise vichar aa gaye mann mein toh mujhe..woh...guilty pheel ho raha hain.. aise kaise 17-18 saal ki ladkiyon jaise soch rahi hu.. "

His finger lifted her downcast face by her chin.

"Oh.. yeh baat hain...lunch kar lete hain. Let me see what I can do.. Bas tum achhe se smile karo pehle.. toh yeh bandaa saans ley sakey thik se.. "