🌸𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-10: 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞🌸

"Eomma! How are you? I did not expected you here

"Eomma! How are you? I did not expected you here." Y/n said breaking the hug.

"I am good my child. I came here to see you and your mother. Your phone was showing switched off. I was so worried for you. That's why I decided to come here." Mrs.Kim said patting Y/n's head softly.

"Yes Eomma, my phone is not working since the day I left Seoul and that's why I was not able to contact you." Y/n said with sadness filling her eyes.

"It's ok Y/n. Tell me how is your mom now?" Mrs.Kim asked the younger.

"She is being kept under observation in the ICU. The doctor said that her condition is still better than before. Hopefully she will recover soon." Y/n said tearing up.

"Don't worry Y/n. Your mother will be get well soon." Mrs.Kim said rubbing away the younger's tears.

"Eomma, can I please get your phone? I need to call Taehyung. Ever since that day I have been so worried about him." Y/n said.

"Don't worry my child. That day after you left Seoul, Taehyung called me at midnight. He was worried because your phone was switched off. He called me to ask if you were alright. I told him about your mom. He has been worried since that day. Here take my phone and talk to him." Mrs.Kim said giving her phone to Y/n who nodded her head in a yes while taking it.

𝑌/𝑛 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑀𝑟𝑠. 𝐾𝑖𝑚 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑌/𝑛 𝑎𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑢𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠.

𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑗𝑢𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑎𝑓𝑎𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑀𝑟𝑠.𝐾𝑖𝑚 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑌/𝑛. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑌/𝑛 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑑𝑦'𝑠 𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒.

🌸🌸🌸

"Babe, how are you? How is your mom?" Taehyung asked when he finally was able to talk to the love of his life after few days.

"Taehyung I miss you so much. And I am fine. Mom is slowly recovering. Don't worry." Y/n said.

"I miss you too babe. I am so sorry that I am not being able to be there with physically when you needed me the most. I feel so bad about it." Taehyung said with sadness filling his deep voice.