🌸𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-29: 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞🌸

"Taehyung! My Taehyung!" Y/n shouted with tears in her eyes

"So we assume that you finally found your friend. Please come inside. You all can see him and the doctor who is treating him will also let you know about his health." The officer said smiling as he was happy that today he could see a reunion of two lovers and some friends.

"Yes! Thank you officer." Jin said as all the six boys and Y/n stepped inside the room where they could see Taehyung laying on the bed.

𝐴𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑠 𝑌/𝑛 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔, 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑙 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑎𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑚. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡'𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔'𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑓𝑡𝑙𝑦.

"Hello, I am Dr. Min Yonhan. I have been treating your friend since the time he was bought here." The doctor said as now he had everyone's attention.

"Doctor, can you please tell us what exactly happened to him? Is he alright?" Yoongi asked as the doctor nodded and spoke.

"Few months, he was bought here by the rescue team from the military camp which was attacked. When your friend was bought here, he had several injuries. The main reason why his condition was critical was because he was very near to the bombing place. When he was bought here, his condition was so bad that even we were not sure if he could make it out of danger but he did. Your friend is a fighter and he fought for his life in the ICU. But unfortunately he went into a semi-coma condition." The doctor said as he saw the seven pairs of eyes with tears and confusion.

"What's that doctor?" Jungkook asked.

"This is a condition where the patient's brain is very much active unlike when the person slips into coma. Basically your friend was in coma but he could hear everything. His brain could catch everything but was unable to respond to it as he was still in coma be it semi or not." The doctor said as everyone nodded in understanding.

"Since he was not yet awake from his coma, so he we were unable to find about his identity. The military officers have been trying a lot to find the patients' family as all the patients in this ward have either slipped into coma or lost their memories." The doctor said.

"Is he still in semi-coma condition?" Y/n asked looking towards Taehyung.

"Unfortunately yes. But he is making progress. Now that his family and friends have found him so I can say that he might very soon wake up from his coma. Since he can hear everything, try to talk to him. Tell him about all those good memories you all had with him." The doctor said and continued.

"Since he is out of any danger except the fact that he is still in semi-coma, I can discharge him because at the moment he needs his home,family and friends rather than the hospital. I am always available so if anything happens you can call me." The doctor said as everyone nodded with a small smile on their faces.