🌸𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-21: 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠🌸

𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑒𝑗𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑠

𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑒𝑗𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑠. 𝐴𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑌/𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑎 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑥𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠𝑘𝑦 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠.

"Babe, you know these days I have been feeling kinda weird." Taehyung confessed.

"What's the matter Taehyung? Everything is alright?" Y/n asked.

"I don't know babe. It's just I feel like as if something is going to happen. Something bad." Taehyung confessed his feelings that he have been feeling these days.

"Is it because you are missing us? Or is it because you are missing what you love doing that is painting?" Y/n asked trying to divert Taehyung's mind from any negative thoughts.

"Maybe. I stayed with you and eomma for almost a month so maybe that's why. And you are right! I miss what I love doing. I miss painting. Wish I could fill the blank canvases here." Taehyung said sadly making Y/n sigh in sadness as well.

"Taehyung, you can still paint you know? I can send you some canvases and your other painting requirments if that's allowed." Y/n said trying to figure out things.

"I don't know if that's allowed but I will ask and let you know. If that's allowed then it would be great!' Taehyung said sounding a excited to resume what he loves doing.

"Sure! That would be great!" Y/n said being happy knowing that painting is the only companion that can keep Taehyung's peace within himself.

"I miss you so much babe." Taehyung said sounding sad once again.

"I miss you too Taehyung. I know we both are very far away from each other but atleast we are together under the same night sky." Y/n said her eyes fixed at the stars and the moon.

"You are right. We are under the same sky gazing at the stars and looking at the same moon isn'it?" Taehyung asked. Both the lovers star gazing.

"Ofcourse Taehyung. We will meet soon. Very soon before you know!" Y/n said trying to lift up the male's mood.

"Well if that's the case then you need to start preparing for the wedding though." Taehyung said making Y/n blush and her heart beating faster than before.

"Ofcourse my big baby. I can't wait to call you my husband!" Y/n said excitedly with a huge grin on her face.

"Same babe. I can't wait to make you mine." Taehyung said smiling softly.

"Anyways, I think it's pretty late. You should go and sleep Taehyung." Y/n said.

"You are right. Good night and goodbye babe." Taehyung said who was immedietly cut off his sentence in between by his girlfriend.