🌸𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-30: 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥🌸

"What are you saying?" Taehyung asked rubbing his eyes

"You don't remember me?" Y/n asked. Her eyes filled with tears and her voice shaking with fear.

"What?! No babe! How can I forget you?" Taehyung asked.

"Then why did you asked who am I?" Y/n asked sobbing.

"Because I can't see your face clearly. Even now I am unable to see your face clearly. Everything is blurry." Taehyung said making everyone sigh in relief.

𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑢𝑛𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑦. 𝑆𝑜 𝑖𝑛 𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑚, ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒.

"Let me call the doctor." Yoongi said and as he was about to go Taehyung said.

"Yoongi hyung? You are also here?"

"Yes little one! Infact all your friends are here. We can talk later on because right now we need to ask the doctor that why you are unable to see clearly.

"Ok hyung!" Taehyung said and continued.

"Guys?! Eomma? Babe? Where am I? And what day is today?" Taehyung curiously.

"Taehyung! We all here. Don't worry ok? We will tell you everything but right now don't stress yourself too much." Mrs.Kim said as she went towards her son and caressed his face lovingly.

🌸🌸🌸

"What did the doctor said?" Mrs.Kim asked Yoongi worriedly.

"He said that there is nothing to worry about. Taehyung is unable to see clearly because he was in coma-"

"WAIT! I WAS IN COMA?" Taehyung asked even before Yoongi could complete what he was saying.

"Taehyung,let Yoongi complete and then we will talk with you." Mrs.Kim said.

"Ok." Taehyung said pouting which everyone found very adorable.

"So yeah since he was in coma and his eyes were closed for long so that's why he is unable to see clearly due to the layer which is formed in his eyes. The doctor gave a medicine and asked Taehyung to put few drops of it and sleep for sometime. After waking up, he can see everything clearly." Yoongi said smiling.