🌸𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-19: 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮🌸

"This is my resignation

"This is my resignation. I don't want to work anymore with you or your company. My lawyer will send the contract end notice to you as soon as the legal proceedings are over." Y/n said placing her resignation letter to Seojun who was shocked to see this side of the female.

"Let's not bring professional stuff between our personal things. Don't you think you would need me for a boost in your career?" Seojun asked internally wanting Y/n to force herself from resigning.

"Without you and your company also I can do well in my profession. It's not you who made my career untill now but me. And nobody knows if I will need you or the other way around so keep your company and yourself away from me. Goodbye. Hope to never see your face again." Y/n said before she dashed out of Seojun's cabin.

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒀/𝒏. 𝑽𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑲𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒋𝒖𝒏. 𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔." Seojun said in his mind as his angry saw Y/n leaving harshly without looking back.

🌸🌸🌸

"So everything done babe?" Taehyung asked who was waiting for his love leaning by his car outside the building.

"Yes Taehyung. I gave him the resignation letter. My contract with his company by as soon as my lawyer will make the legal papers." Y/n said.

"I am so proud of you babe. It's not easy what you have done. I have always respected you but today my respect for you has increased more then ever." Taehyung said placing a forehead kiss on Y/n.

"I could do because I have you and your love and support. Thank you for everything Taehyung. I love you so much." Y/n said as she hugged her boyfriend who smiled and hugged her back.

"Babe, I want to take you somewhere. Will you go with me?" Taehyung asked while Y/n was still in his arms.

"Ofcourse Taehyung. Let's go!" Y/n said smiling.

"Yes babe. Let's go!" Taehyung said.

𝐴𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟, 𝑌/𝑛 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔.

"Taehyung before going can you please take me to the bank? It will take hardly five minutes." Y/n asked her boyfriend.

"Sure babe!" Taehyung said as he drove towards the bank.

𝐴𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑛𝑘, 𝑌/𝑛 𝑗𝑢𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 5 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟.