𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽.1

Jeongin was super excited to go to his new university tomorrow. To the point where he couldn't even sleep because of the excitement.He was thinking how he was gonna have fun tomorrow and make a lot of new friends!. As he always loved to make friends.

Jeongin was a 20 years old boy living alone in an apartment his parents bought him. His parents lived in abroad and they wanted their son to come live with them there too but jeongin would rather stay in korea with his friends. So his parents bought him a nice apartment, transferring some amount of money every month so that their son could live happily without having to worry about money. They always paid his university fee too!

Jeongin loved his parents very much. Growing up he always had his parents love since he was their only child. He also had many friends since he was usually quite nice and friendly. He had no problems Making friends.

One thing that he loved about his parents was that they were very supportive. Jeongin was gay and only his parents and friends knew about it. His friends and parents of course supported him. As they all think that 'It doesn't matter if you love a boy or a girl, love is love'. Jeongin was very greatful for them.

Jeongin pouted. " I can't sleep!" . He decided it would be best if he could just go to the rooftop. So he did just that. He stood up and went towards the front door, opening it and not forgetting to close it once he was outside.

He made his way upstairs. His apartment was on the 4th floor so he had to walk all the way to the 6th floor to go to the rooftop, although he didn't really mind walking. Once he was finally there he saw that the door was already opened a little bit.

"Huh? Is anyone else here too?" He thought to himself. He opened the door fully and walked further to see a figure sitting there. It looked as if they were listening to music on their headphones. Jeongin slowly made his way towards the figures and sat down next the the figure. It looked like it was a boy but the boy had long blonde hair.

The boy had yet to realise that jeongin was sitting next to him. Jeongin looked up to the sky where the boy was watching. The stars in the sky were so bright. They were so far from the earth yet they looked so beautiful and peaceful.

It reminded jeongin of certain someone . They used to always watch stars together. Jeongin closed his eyes remembering the moments.

"Innie let's go and watch the stars!" The small boy said excitedly. The other boy giggled. "Okay let's go!" The said boys grabbed eachother's hands intertwining it as he started running towards their place where they used to spend time together.

"Look innie, isn't the stars so pretty?" The boy asked looking at the stars above them. "Yeah they are really pretty but you are always more prettier!!" The younger said making the other giggle. "When i grow up I'll marry you and we'll live a happy life!" The taller said with a proud smile. "Promise?" The younger asked "pinky promise!"

"Uh excuse me?" Jeongin heard some noises as he finally came back to reality. "O-oh sorry" jeongin apologized "is everything alright? You're crying" the other boy asked "h-huh?" Jeongin then realised that he had started to cry remembering his past. "Oh..." The boy smiled at him awkwardly

Jeongin sighed wiping the tears and looking back at the sky. "What are you doing here?" Jeongin asked "i should be asking you the same thing" the other boy replied making jeongin chuckle. "Well i couldn't sleep so i thought i could spend some time here, what about you?" He looked at the boy. "Same i guess, i also couldn't sleep" the boy replied.

There was a comfortable silence. Neither of the boys said anything. They just looked up at the sky, looking at the beautiful and shiny stars above them.

After few minutes of comfortable silence, jeongin heard a sigh leave the other boy. He looked up to see the boy standing up and wiping thr dust off his pants. The boy looked down at ieongin smiling at him. At that moment when the boy smiled at jeongin it looked as if the time just stopped for jeongin. The felt something he had never felt with others towards his childhood best friend. He felt his heart flutter at that.

"I guess i have to go now" the boy said. Jeongin just nodded, not knowing what to say. "Good night" the boy said walking towards the door. "Night..." Jeongin replied.

After the boy was gone he felt some kind of emptyness. Why was jeongin feeling that? He didn't know. After few minutes he decided that he should also head down to his apartment and try to sleep. He didn't wanna be late for his new university anyways.

-

Updates every Saturday & sunday