𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽.10

Jeongin, felix & seungmin met up at the café they had planned to. Jeongin had already forgot about the 'incident' early. And now they were ready to start off their day

"Let's go to shopping first?" Felix asked as he looked at his friends for approval. He smiled once jeongin and seungmin both agreed. "Let's goo!!"

Like that they were now in the shopping mall. "Hmm what should we buy first?" Jeongin said "let's just go to the clothing shop first" seungmin offered. "Yup let's go" felix said

They looked for the outfits they would like the buy. They found a lot of clothes that they liked.

They spend over hours Shopping here and there, eating somethings, roaming around, going to karaoke, singing songs there, going to arcade and playing games, and more.

It was after a long time, jeongin had this much fun. He was so thankful that he met such nice people like seungmin and felix.

It was already 7 when they reached the amusement park. There were a lot of parents with their kids, couples and older people there. They were all smiling and have the best moments of their life.

Jeongin and the other 2 entered the amusement park. "Wow it's been a long time since i came here" seungmin said.

"C'mon what should we play first?" Felix asked as he got excited. "Hmm should we go and ride the roller coaster first? The big one!" Seungmin suggested. "But minnie I'm scared" felix said as he gulped hearing the people riding the roller coaster screaming.

"Don't worry lix, then we can just play something else and at last ride it when you're ready, right innie?" Jeongin nodded

-

Hyunjin pov

After the morning incident i went to my friend, minho's house as he had called me there. I didn't know what was he planning on doing but i agreed nonetheless.

Once i reached his house i rang the door bell, after waiting for a few minutes minho opened the door for me. I could see others there too.

I sat down on the couch besides chan and looked at them. "So why did y'all call me here?" I asked

Chan was the first one to speak. "Well we were planning on going to the amusement park tonight" . I raised my eyebrows. "And why today?" I asked

It was now minho's turn to speak. "We have a meetup with txt too" i nodded my head.

"And anyways can't we even hang out together!?" Han said as i just rolled my eyes. "Alright then amusement park it is" i said as i just took out my phone and started using it.

"Well, we'll be going to my bedroom for a moment" minho excused himself as he dragged jisung with him. I once again rolled my eyes "as if we don't know that you're gonna fuck" i said making chan and changbin chuckle.

The rest of the day i was in minho's house as i had nothing else to do. Changbin went somewhere as it was important while chan also stayed in minho's house while working on his laptop about god knows what.

It was around 7:35 when we decided to head for the amusement park. We all had our bikes so we went to the amusement park by riding our bikes. And soon we reached there.

There were a lot of people. "Where are they?" I asked taking my helmet off and keeping it in the bike. "They should be here somewhere, I'll call them" minho said. I just nodded and decided that i could look around for a while since i had not been here for years.

It brought a lot of old memories.

Just then i spotted the same white haired boy. His name was yang jeongin if i remember it correctly. I saw that he was sitting besides some people. And one of the men kept on trying to touch him inappropriately. I could see that he was very uncomfortable . And that made me mad for some reasons.
So i went up to them and did what i had to.

-

Jeongin pov

"Guys do you know where the washroom is?" Felix asked. I shook my head Meaning that i didn't know. "I know it" seungmin said "can you pleaseee come with me and show me? I don't know what it is!" Felix pleaded. "Okay sure, innie can you sit here for some time? We'll be right back" seungmin said as i nodded.

I was just sitting there when suddenly a man on his 30s came and sat next to me. I was fine with it but then after few minutes i could feel him trying to touch me thighs. He was also trying to come really close to me and it was making me uncomfortable.

"Excuse me sir I'm getting un-"
Just then someone came to me. I looked up to see hyunjin? I was confused as to what he was doing here. He suddenly grabbed me by my hands and made me stand up. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Hyunjin asked glaring at that man. "What do you mean!?" The man said as he stood up trying to act clueless.

"Don't fucking act clueless!" Hyunjin yelled at that man. "Do you think it's okay to fucking touch someone inappropriately without their consent!?" Hyunjin said as he grabbed the man by his collar. The man's eyes widened. "L-look i don't know what you're talkin-" there goes one punch.

"If i see you doing this to anyone, man or woman, then I'll make sure to cut those hands that you use to touch them inappropriately, now fuck off" hyunjin warned that man as the man ran for his life.

I was shocked. He turned around to look at me. "Are you okay?" He asked as i nodded. "T-thank you so much" i thanked him. "Don't worry, what were you doing here alone?" Hyunjin asked. "I-i was here with my friends but they have gone to the washroom" i explained. "Do you want me to stay here until they return?" He asked. I slowly nodded, not sure if it was a good idea.He slowly sat down next to me but kept a good distance to not make me uncomfortable.

"So with whom were you here?" Hyunjin asked. "Seungmin hyung and felix hyung" i said. "Hmm" "a-and you?" I asked. "I also came here with my friends, chan, changbin, minho and jisung" he replied.I just nodded. There was a comfortable silence until hyunjin spoke again. "Aren't you scared of me?" I was confused at first "huh?" "I mean yesterday in the hallway.." that's when it hit me. "A-ahh i don't know? I know i should feel scared of you but even after i know who you are i--- I'm not scared" i said truthfully. "Really? Why?" He asked looking at me. "I don't know, maybe it's because the first day we met? Everyone had their own reasons" i shrugged. We talked a little bit until seungmin and felix hyung came

"Innie we're bac-" seungmin paused. "What were you doing here with him?" He asked. "Uhh well he kind of helped me" i said "i should leave now that they are here, byee there, i hope we can meet again" hyunjin said smiling at me as he turned around to leave while i was left there with red cheeks. "Did you see what i just saw?" Felix said as his jaw dropped. "Huh? What happened?"  I asked "he just... smiled at you" felix said "and so what?" I asked "he never smiles at anyone like that!" Felix said making me blush even more.

"Innie, the promise" seungmin hyung said. My eyes widened "s-sorry hyung" i apologized, he just sighed "innie it's for your own good..."

-

Hey y'all!!!
My pre test of the new year is gonna start from 26th of june (sunday) so i may or may not be able to post tomorrow.
But don't worry I'll try to update you guys as much as i can!

And thank you so so much for all the nice comments and support
I luv you guys sm:)) ❤️

Anyways, see y'all in the next update!
Byee have a great day/night!