𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽.2

The next morning jeongin woke up rather early then someone who had slept late at 1 in the morning. He yawned getting up from his bedroom. He made his way to his bathroom to get ready. It took him about an 30-45 mins to get ready but he had plenty of time more.

He then went to his kitchen and made himself some plane breakfast. Some omelette. He then peacefully ate it, keeping it in the sink after finishing it. He grabbed his bag, checking if he had all the things he needed. Once he was sure about all the things he looked at the time. He still had 20 minutes left. He wore his shoes and walked out of the house.

It took him about 10 minutes to go to his university by foot. His parents wanted to buy him a car so that it'll be easy for him but he'd rather walk himself to university. He liked looking and appreciating the nature anyway. He walked to his university while listening the songs playing on his playlist. Right now he was listing to the song called ' Dandelions ' by ruth B. It was one of his favourites.

After 10 minutes he reached his university. He took a deep breath before entering the school with his usual smile. A lot of students actually seemed interested in him. Some were smiling back at him while some were telling him 'hi', 'good morning ' or 'are you new here'. He replied to all of them with a smile on his face.

He was now in the hallway, trying to find the principles office. "How the hell am i suppose the find it now!?" He thought to himself. Until he got a little tap on his shoulder. He turned around to see 2 boys who looked like his age. One of them was smaller with blonde hair. He had freckles too which jeongin found very pretty and cute. The other one was taller and it kind of reminded him of a puppy.

"Hi!" The freckled boy said with a big smile. "Hello" jeongin replied politely. "You are new here right?" The bot asked "actually yeah.." jeongin said "well I'm lee felix yongbok and he is my best friend kim seungmin, nice to meet you! Do you wanna be our friends!?" The boy asked. "Well hello, again--- I'm Yang jeongin and i would love to be your friend!" Jeongin replied with a smile. "Yeahhh!!! Let's go we'll show you our other friend!" Felix said "wait actually, first i have to find the principles office but i don't know where it is" jeongin said awkwardly. "Don't worry jeonginnie, we'll help you find it" seungmin said giving him a small smile. "Thank you so much... Hyungs?" "Yup you're our maknae" felix said with a proud smile as seungmin and jeongin just laughed at his cuteness.

Jeongin, seungmin and felix made their way to the principles office. They had told jeongin few things about this university too! Which jeongin was thankfull for. "Jeonginnie you can go inside we'll wait for you here alright?" Felix said as jeongin nodded before entering the office.

"Good morning sir" jeongin bowed to the principle politely. "Good morning Mr.yang, please have a sit" the principle replied with a smile. "So If I'm not wrong you're here for your schedules right?" Mr.park asked "yes sir" jeongin replied. "Here, this is your schedule and do you need me to ask one of the students to give you a tour of our university or you want it to be with your friends?" Mr.park asked handing jeongin his schedule. "Thank you sir, and it doesn't really matter if it's a friend or other student who gives me a tour, as long as they are nice I'm fine with it" jeongin replied. "I see... Then you can ask your friends to tour you around and if they have any classes, I'll see for it so no need to worry " Mr.park said "thank you so much sir" jeongin bowed once again "you may leave now"

Jeongin walked outside the office to see his new friends waiting for him. "Hyungs!" Jeongin called out. "Jeonginnie! What did sir say?" Felix asked, seungmin nodding for jeongin to reply. Jeongin smiled at them "he told me that you guys can give me the tour of this university and He'll excuse you guys for those periods today!" Jeongin said happily. "Omg thank god!" Felix said "yeah, i didn't wanna read history Today!" Seungmin replied making them laugh at him. "Okay now let's start with the tour shall we?" Felix said as the rest just nodded