𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽.9

It was already the next day and jeongin was super excited to say the least. He woke up super early today. Brushed his teeth, took a long a warm bath, ate his breakfast and all. He still had a lot of time as he woke super fast. So he decided he would just watch YouTube videos.

After an hour or half of watching the YouTube video he decided to change his clothes. Yesterday in university, they decided they would hang out all day. From eating different foods to shopping or going to the fun park, they were gonna do all and have a lot of fun.

He wore some comfortable clothes he liked. He took out his phone and texted his friends, if they were already ready.

💗

I.N🦊
Hyunggggssss
Are you guys ready?

Elsa❄️
Yup i am what about
You seungmin?

Puppy 🐶
Same, let's meet in the xxxx café

I.N🦊
Alllllrighttt
See you there then,
Bye hyungs!

Puppy🐶
Byeee

Elsa❄️
Bye innie :))

He took his side bag and went outside his apartment. In his way down he suddenly saw hyunjin, coming out of the apartment as well. They made a quick eye contact but they broke it.

They got inside the elevator today.

💗

I.N🦊
Hyungsss
Someone reply
Plsssss

Elsa❄️
What happened innie!?

I.N🦊
I'm here with someone in the
Elevator alone
And it's soooo awkward 😭

Elsa❄️
Do you perhaps know that person?

I.N🦊
Well no-

Jeongin couldn't say he was stuck with hyunjin. So he just took the second option and lied. Jeongin was looking down on his phone the whole time and hyunjin stood there with a straight face.

"Fuck this is so awkward" even hyunjin thought to himself. "Should i say something or what?" He questioned himself.

Just then the door of the elevator opened making the boths boys free from the awkwardness. "Thank god" they both thought at the same time as they went out of the elevator.

///

Double updates in a day?
Yes.