Prolouge

Drew Henderson went missing on December 31, 1970. The whole town of Hawkins was shocked, nothing ever happened like this in their tiny Christian small town. She had only been 2 when she was taken so of course the town had a big search for her. But after almost a year of searching, the mass hysteria of some crazy child stealing predator in the area had all died down everyone had just come to the conclusion that she wandered off and fell into the quarry or her kidnapper took her all the way across the country. Her body and kidnapper were never found. But Drew was alive and well in Laboratory in Hawkins getting tested on everyday for 6 years.

  Drew wasn't like the rest of her siblings in the lab. She of course could do the same things with her mind but she was weak and they would never let her forget it. Everyone except 001, he would always encourage her. She liked One but couldn't help that he was very strange.

  On August 3, 1976, Drew woke up in front of a strange house that was oddly familiar to her. She watched as a woman ran up to her and took her into a big hug.

  "Drew you're finally back," the woman said in between sobs as she rubbed her daughters back.

  Drew realized where she was now. She was at her real home with her real mother. "Mom?" She asked looking into the woman's green eyes.

  "Yes, honey it's me," her mom said placing her hands onto her shoulders. "You're finally home."

Drew did come back home, but it wasn't the Drew everyone knew. She was quieter, weirder, and came back with a number 9 tattooed on her wrist. Everyone knew something happened while she was away but they couldn't figure out what exactly happened. Drew never told a single soul what happened until she was reunited with her sister Eleven. 

   After everything that happened Drew finally thinks she can move on until she has to stake out and protect Eddie Munson from everyone falsely accusing him of murder.