14- all apologies

Trigger warning for suicide mentions and self harm

      It didn't take long for Drew to put the pieces together that one was Vecna

      It didn't take long for Drew to put the pieces together that one was Vecna. She looked down at the many eyeballs that were scattered on the ground; she fought back the urge to throw up. She just kept walking behind one trying to figure out when to attack him. Her intuition kept telling her to run the other way but she couldn't bring herself to do it. As soon as she was about to attack Vecna turned around and grabbed her by her neck.

"You've always been so weak," One scoffed. Tears began to well up in her eyes as his grip got tighter. "Always so quick to trust someone that doesn't deserve it." He threw her onto the ground. She landed on her knees; black vines began to wrap around her body but left her neck and head exposed."Join me Nine," One said walking closer to her.

    "Why would I ever help you?" She spat. She began to sob even harder realizing the person she trusted her whole life, the person that was a father figure to her just wanted to hurt her and everyone around her.

   "You've never felt love before." Vecna grabbed her chin making her look up at him. She tried to ignore how he was purposely trying to get to her but she couldn't ignore what he was saying. "When you were ten you took a kitchen knife and slit your wrist; no one even noticed, not even your brother. Your mom only noticed when she saw the scar weeks later but even then she didn't know how badly you wanted to kill yourself. Not even your best friend knew or cared. You hate yourself and no one cares about you, that's why everyone leaves you."

    "Stop." She muttered. She sobbed even harder thinking about how suicidal she used to be.

    "You're just like me Nine," Vecna said.

"No," Drew shook her head "I don't kill people."

"Oh, but you do just not the way you think." Vecna snickered. "Everyone leaves you because you hurt them, you hurt Dustin, you even hurt your own father, I guess that's why he left you," Drew just shook her head refusing to acknowledge what he was saying. "Your father turned you into the lab Nine, I remember when you first got there." Vecna paused to think about the memory.  memory. "I guess one day your father felt bad for turning you in, so he came back to get you except you didn't want to go back I remember the day so vividly, we were training; he showed up and tried to take you back.." he began to laugh. "I told you he came to kill you, so you know what you did? Attacked him. Your father."

   "You're n-no better y-you killed teenagers that didn't deserve it." She choked out in between her sobs. "I didn't kill him.

One just ignored what she said. "Papa was scared of you after that, he let you go but not completely. That metal tracker in your neck also made sure your powers would never get stronger. You let Papa do that to you," His claw-like fingernails traced the skin behind her ear. If the metal tracker was gone Drew thought then she can do anything she possibly wants. "Join me Nine, we can do great things."