You're back! : Sophia & Ivy

Source of the characters :"A soulmate who wasn't meant to be"

⚠SMUT!!⚠

Based on chapter 50 of a soulmate who wasn't meant to be.

Don't forget to comment or message me if you have any requests!! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Billy and Ivy got down the stairs, Billy's arm was still around her shoulders as she curled up to his side.

"Hey Ivy" Kate greeted softly, "Hey Kate"

"Billy!" they all turned around towards the voice, "Get your hands off my girlfriend!" she said with a playful smile

Ivy wasted no time and ran into her arms, she hugged her tight and pulled her into a kiss, when they pulled away Ivy hit her arm, "Ouch that hurt"

"What the hell were you thinking?" she said as tears streamed down her face, "I'm sorry we lost contact with the compound"

"For two months!? Sophia, I thought you died!"

"I'm sorry my love" she hugged her close, "But I promised I'll be here on my birthday didn't I?"

"Don't you ever do that again!" Ivy cried out

"I won't, I promise"

"Soph!" Wanda smiled widely and rushed to hug her close

"I missed you so much!" she squeezed her even tighter, "Mom I can't breathe" "I haven't seen you in two months deel with it"

"Hey big sis" Tommy and Billy hugged her close

"Hey, how are my favorite little brothers?"

"We are your only brothers, and we're good" Tommy said as he hugged his sister again.

After they all ate together Ivy and Sophia walked back to their shared room.

In a swift moment Ivy closed the door and pushed Sophia against it.

"Woah... hey." Sophia chuckled nervously. Ivy got close to her and locked the door behind her.

A deep red blush filled Sophia's cheeks as she locked eyes with Ivy's green ones. Ivy's lips were inches from Sophia's but everytime Sophia tried to close the gap between them Ivy moved back a little with a small teasy smile on her face.

She licked her lips, still not saying a single word. Her hand traveled along Sophia's thigh making her squirm a little.

"Hmm, you don't know how much I missed you." Ivy hummed and softly whispered in her ear.

Sophia moved her hand to Ivy's back but Ivy moved her hand away quickly.

"Ah, ah baby...no touching."

"But bab-"

"No, no, tonight is all about you my love... if that's okay with you." she softly asked for consent.

Sophia nodded quickly and Ivy smiled, "I need words princess." she softly whispered in her ear.

"Yes, yes please baby I need-" Sophia was cut off with Ivy's lips on hers in a slow passionate kiss. Not seeing each other for two months drove them insane.

Sophia moved her hands to naturally wrap around Ivy's neck but Ivy stopped her, grabbing both of her hands pinning them above her head.

Ivy moved her kisses to Sophia's neck, kissing and biting softly until she found her soft spot making Sophia moan.

"Shhh, baby, you don't want the whole team to hear us." Ivy shushed her softly.

Sophia threw her head back as Ivy pushed her knee between her legs, she started to slowly grind against it.