Oscars: Y/N & Olivia

Source of the characters: "My future"

Special guests in this chapter: Jodie Comer and Jennifer Lawrence

Lots of fluff <3

Don't forget to let me know if you have any requests!

Hope you'll enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N where's Olivia?" Aria asked

"I have no Idea." Y/N said looking around the house

"Well, mom told me to get her, Clay is already here and we need to get ready. He's already doing mom's hair."

"Okay princess, go be with mama and uncle Clay, you need to get ready yourself. Are you excited?"

"Yes! I'm sooo excited! It's the first time mama is letting me go to an award show."

"I know..." Y/N giggled, "Go get ready, I'll go look for Olivia." "Kay." she said cheerly and ran back to the main living room.

Y/N rushed up the stairs and into her old bedroom. "Olivia?" she called

"Baby, are you here?"

She saw the bathroom slightly open, she rushed inside and saw Olivia curled up, her knees to her chest and her back against the wall.

"Baby? Are you....okay? Are you hurt?" she asked softly and sat next to her.

"No, I'm not hurt, I'm... I'm fine, it's nothing."

"My love, hey, talk to me... did something happen?"

Olivia sighed, "Idon'twattogo." she mumbled, "I'm sorry baby, what did you say?" Y/N asked

"I don't...want to go." Y/N looked at her confused, "What? why? baby did something happen? you know you can talk to me right?"

"I know I just... nothing happened, it's my stupid mind."

Y/N stayed quiet and searched her eyes waiting for her to answer.

"I just... I mean I'm against Florence in this category and I just... I will feel bad if I get it and not her, I don't know, I don't even think I will win but If it will happen.... I just don't think I deserve it, she deserve it more than me."

Y/N cupped her face as Olivia's bottom lip trembled slightly.

"Baby look at me." Olivia locked eyes with her.

"First of all, and most importantly, you deserve this, you deserve every award on the planet because you are amazing. You came this far because of your talent. Yes you're against Flo and I understand why you would feel bad if she won't win. But you and I know Flo very well. She will be happy for you, she's so amazing and she loves you a lot, I don't think she could ever be sad or mad if you win. And besides, Flo has two more categories which means she has a chance to win again."

Y/N's words seemed to calm Olivia a bit and she sighed and buried her head in the crook of her neck.

"I'm sorry I'm a mess."

"You have nothing to apologize for, you're allowed to feel whatever you need to feel."

Olivia nodded into her neck, "Hey." Y/N called softly

"I'm proud of you."

Olivia smiled and pecked her lips, "Now let's go before Clay will chop our heads off."

Olivia giggled, "Clay is here?"

"Yes baby."

"I missed him."