Remembering: Wanda & Family

Hey everyone, I'm so sorry for the late update!

I have a question for all of you before we get started with this one shot.

Would you read a story with an original character x Wanda Maximoff, it will fouces on witches, magic and some mystery and of course a love story between them.

I think I will probably publish it only when I have most of the chapters done, so let me know if you'de be interested.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Source of the characters: A soulmate who wasn't meant to be

It's a pretty sad one :(

Let me know if you have any requests <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was a sad day for everyone, but especially for the Maximoff family.

Today was Vision's memorial day, Wanda was pretty down the entire week preparing for this day and so were her children.

"Wands?" Natasha called, she opened the door to her bedroom slightly and sighed at the sight.

Wanda was sitting on her bed, silent tears running down her cheeks.

Nat leaned against the side of the door and knocked softly, getting Wanda's attention.

"Can I come in?" She asked softly and Wanda nodded.

Natasha closed the door behind her and sat next to Wanda under the blanket. She didn't say a word but the moment she pulled Wanda into her embrace Wanda finally broke.

Sobbs escaped her throat as her body shook in Nat's arms.

"Shhh it's okay, I know." Natasha whispered softly.

She hated seeing her this way, she knew how much she loved Vision but she also knew that Wanda was trying to stay strong for her kids.

"Wanda, honey I need you to breathe for me okay?" Nat said softly

Wanda nodded through her sobbs who got softer now. She took a couple of deep breaths exhaling them shakily against Nat's neck.

"You're okay, I know you miss him."

"It's been 8 years." Wanda whispered against her neck.

"I know how much you miss him Wands, but you know he's looking after you and the kids even if he's not here, he's always in our hearts."

"I know, I just... I'm trying so hard not to break in front of the kids, I mean it's their dad, it's hard enough for them too." She said and sniffled.

"Yes it is but...they know it's hard for you...Vision was your...everything. You're allowed to miss him, you're allowed to cry, you're allowed to feel whatever you want to feel because you've been through so much, you don't deserve to suffer anymore." Natasha stated softly but sternly making Wanda melt even more into her best friend's embrace.

"Thank you for being here for me Nat." She whispered softly

"You don't need to thank me honey, this is what big sisters are for right?"

Wanda nodded as fresh tears made their way to her eyes, hearing Nat referring to herself as a big sister to her always made her think about Pietro.

Even though they were twins, Pietro was always acting like the older one, he was very protective of her.

It took Wanda years to forgive herself for not saving his life back in Sokovia.

Nat noticed Wanda's tight grip on her shirt and the warm tears she could feel on her neck. She squeezed Wanda tighter and rubbed her back softly.

A soft knock on the door interrupted them, Wanda wiped her tears as the door opened slowly.

"Mom?" Tommy called softly

"Hey baby boy, are you okay?" She asked

He made his way to her and instantly hugged her tightly, Tommy might not always show it but he was emotional.

Wanda noticed his body shaking slightly and kissed his head, "Baby what's wrong?"

"I miss dad and... Sophia was crying earlier which made Billy and I cry as well and... I don't know, I just needed a hug."

Wanda's heart clenched at the thought of her children crying and tighten her embrace around his body.

"It's okay my love, I know you miss him." She whispered softly

He pulled aways from the hug after a while and looked at Natasha, His big eyes filled with unshed tears.

"Come here sweetheart." Natasha opened her arms for him, He hugged her tightly and she rubbed his back soothingly, "It's okay Tommy."

"Thanks auntie Tasha." He whispered softly

"Don't thank me, it's okay."

"I should probably check on your other siblings. Is that okay with you my love?" Wanda asked

"Yeah, can I stay here with auntie Tasha for a little bit?"

Wanda smiled softly and Nat, "Of course you can." Nat answered softly

Wanda kissed his head again and left the bedroom, when she got into Billy's room she found him with Yelena watching a movie.

"Hey."

"Hey mom." He answered softly

"Are you... doing okay baby? Tommy said you were crying earlier."

"I'm okay I just... I miss dad but auntie Lena offered to cheer me up, and auntie Kate left to get some snacks." He answered and Wanda smiled softly

"Are you sure you're okay baby?" She asked again

"I will be."

"Speaking of the devil." Billy said as Kate entered the room. "Oh hey Wanda, are you doing okay?"

"I will be." Wanda said and smiled at Billy.

"I'm Going to check on your sister, do you know where she is?"

"In her room with Ivy last time I saw her."

Wanda nodded softly and mouthed a thank you to Yelena who returned a small "Don't worry about it." And a smile.

She left the room and headed to Sophia and Ivy's shared room.

She knocked softly at the door but when she heard muffled cries she opened the door slowly.

Ivy and Sophia were on the bed, Ivy was holding her tightly in her arms, whispering sweet things in her ear and kissing her forehead.

Wanda smiled sadly at Ivy and sat next to them, Sophia lifted her head up to see who it was and when she saw Wanda she launched herself into her arms as Wanda held her tightly.

"It's okay baby, I know." Wanda soothed softly.

"Come here honey." Wanda said as she opened her left arm for Ivy who gladly joined the hug.

"Family is forever, we are family right Wanda?" Ivy asked softly

"We are family, We'll always be."

A/N: How is everyone doing?

I hope everyone is okay :)

Like always make sure to take care of yourselves!! I love you all and i'll see you next❤