I'm sorry: Sophia & Ivy

Source of the characters: A soulmate who wasn't meant to be

A little angst one for you 

AND PLEASE: If anyone has any requests let me know! I REALLY need some ideas!!😫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a rough couple of weeks for all the young avengers. They went on countless missions and none of them seemed to go well.

"Oh for fuck sake!" Yelena shouted, "Come on! seriously again?"

"What happened to us?" Tommy asked

"I don't know."

"Ivy, you should really get some more training." Morgan stated under her breath

"What?"

"I mean... I just think that if you took down those guys we could've got it."

"Are you seriously implying that it's my fault?"

Sophia listened to the conversation from the kitchen, she hated to admit it but Morgan was kind of right.

But she couldn't say it, could she? It wasn't entirely Ivy's fault and she had no intention of hurting her feelings.

She came back with a plate and sat next to Ivy who was still arguing with everyone, She could see a hint of tears in Ivy's eyes and placed a hand on her knee.

Ivy turned to look at her for a moment, "Calm down baby, eat." Sophia whispered softly.

"Seriously Ivy there is no need for arguing here just except that you blew this mission and get to training." Morgan added, she definitely had her dad's attitude.

"Come on kids stop that, you know how many missions we screwed up? Right Wands?" Natasha said

"Yeah, it's not worth arguing, move on."

"I'm not a kid, speak for the others."

"Enough Lena, enough all of you. So the mission went wrong so what? move past it."

"But it wouldn't have been if Ivy had listened to me."

"Seriously Lena, you too?"

"Baby stop." Sophia whispered softly

"Stop what!? They're blaming me for everything!"

"Baby..."

"No that's not fair, the one time I screw up I get shit for it."

"Yes, So you screwed up okay! YOU DID FUCK THIS MISSION UP, Move past it!" Sophia yelled.

She didn't mean it to come out like that but everyone was so loaded with anger and frustration, it just came out.

She instantly regretted it when she saw Ivy's glossy eyes looking back at her in shock.

"Baby i'm sorry I didn't-"

"No, you all made your point very clear." Ivy said as tears escaped her eyes, she quickly wiped them and stood up.

"Baby-"

"No." she said barely above her whisper and got into the elevator.

Sophia sighed and turned to look at her mother who looked at her with a shocked look.

Sophia buried her face in her hands and sighed in frustration. she fucked up. She remembered how insecure Ivy was about losing her powers years ago, She still is.

And now that she finally has some confidence in herself, everyone is blaming her because her fighting skills weren't enough.

"Soph, baby." Wanda called softly and Sophia looked up slightly.

"Go to her."

"She probably hates me right now, how can I go there?"

"You need to apologize my love, that wasn't very nice, all of you were blaming her instead of telling her it was okay. I was once the one who fucked missions up because I coudln't control my powers, I know how it feels. She doesn't need you to make her feel worse."

"You should all apologize, but Sophie honey, you should go and do that first." Natasha added.

Sophia nodded and rushed up the stairs not even waiting for the elevator.

She knocked on their bedroom door. "Ivy? My love, please open the door. I'm SO SO SORRY." she pleaded

When she heard muffled cries from inside the room her heart broke and she felt tears starting to form in her eyes.

"Baby open the door. Please." she begged

But nothing happened. She waited for a couple more minutes but when she heard Ivy's strangled sobs it was her last straw.

She opened the door with her magic and was met with Ivy laying on the bed sideways sobbing.

Her heart broke completely and she slowly approached her, she sat on her knees in front of the bed.

"Baby, please come here, I'm so sorry." she said with tears in her eyes

She climbed into the covers and opened her arms for Ivy, "Please, let me hold you. Please." Sophia begged quietly.

Ivy scooted closer to her sobbing into her chest as Sophia held her tight.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I'm such an asshole."

Ivy kept crying and Sophia also cried quietly rubbing Ivy's back soothingly.

When Ivy's cries died down Sophia took the opportunity to speak.

"My love, my baby, my wife, please believe me when I say I am so sorry for what I said, I shouldn't have ever said it. And I promise I didn't mean it to come out like that. I'm just so overwhelmed with all the missions and I just... you know what it doesn't matter, I still hurt you and there is no excuse for that, Please forgive me baby. I swear I didn't mean it." Sophia said as more tears ran down her face.

"You know I really thought you were going to defend me but when you agreed with them... I'm not saying I didn't ruin the mission because I did... But there was no need for that." Ivy said quietly.

"It was everyone's fault baby, I promise you did everything you could, we shouldn't have made you feel bad about it."

Ivy looked down not knowing what to say.

"Do you hate me?" Sophia asked quietly

"No... Am I mad at you? a little bit, but I could never hate you." she shared softly

Sophia smiled sadly and looked right into Ivy's green eyes. "I love you so much it hurts."

"I love you too wify." Ivy said and Sophia pecked her lips softly.

"But you're still sleeping on the couch tonight."

Sophia chuckled softly and kissed her once again, "It's fine I deserve it."

A/N: Hello! How is everyone doing?

I hope everyone are doing well, and that your week was okay.

I had a bit of an emotional roller coaster this week but I'm okay :)

Don't forget to take care of yourselves! I love you all and I'll see you next!❤