INTRODUCTION

(A/N:- *BEPANAH SHOW KO KON NAHI JANTA*....YE AP SOCH RAHE HONGE LEKIN LET ME TELL YOU....HERE IS SOMETHING DIFFERENT....READ FURTHER YOU WILL DEFINITELY GET TO KNOW😊)

It's a standalone......definitely not based on the show or any of my pervious story I have written soo.....if my dear readers want they can imagine anybody they want in the place of Jenshad or Adiya as main leads....it's just that i as a author wanted it but it's your choice😊

*******

**MAIN LAEDS**

1:- ADITYA HOODA (HARSHAD CHOPDA)

He is sweet, soft spoken, caring, kind,  handsome, hot

He is sweet, soft spoken, caring, kind,  handsome, hot...in my words ek sabse zayada teekha mircha🌶😂.....jo koi bhi handle nahi kar sakta...not even spicy lovers itna teekha😂😉. He is the  CEO OF HOODA AND SONS COMPANY. Loves his family alot.

2:- ZOYA SIDDIQUI (JENNIFER WINGET)

She is kind of opposite to Aditya, if he is sweet then she is damn sour, if he is soft spoken then she is rude

She is kind of opposite to Aditya, if he is sweet then she is damn sour, if he is soft spoken then she is rude. If he is caring then she is cruel and if he is kind then she is mean but there are similarities like hotness, epitom of beauty, She is CEO OF SIDDIQUI AND DAUGHTERS COMPANY. Loves her family alot.

(It's more into it about both the main leads and you will get to know inside the story😊)

**OTHER LEADS**

Harshwardan Hooda:- Husband of Anjana and father of Aditya and Arjun, owner of their company.

Anjana Hooda:- Wife of Harshwardan Hooda, mother of Aditya and Arjun and own and work as social worker in a NGOs

Arjun hooda:- younger brother of Aditya, CO-CEO OF THEIR COMPANY.

Ranveer singh:- Best friend of Aditya and Ajrun.

Yashika Verma :- best friend of all three boys

Wassim Siddique:- Husband of Roshnaq and father of his lovely daughters Zoya and Noor, owner of their company.

Roshnaq Siddiqui:- Wife of Wassim Siddique, mother of Zoya and Noor and own and work as a social worker in a NGOs.

Noor Siddiqui:- younger sister of Zoya and CO-CEO OF THEIR COMPANY.

Annanya Mittal:- best friend of Zoya and Noor.

Jonit Pandey :- best friend of all three girls

(A/N:- BOHOT SIMILARITIES HAINA DONO FAMILY MAI LEKIN NAHI BOHOT DIFFERENT HAI DONO FAMILIES AND PLZZZ YE INTRO PADH KAR ISKO KOI MAMULI STORY MAT SOCHNA....BOHOT DIFFERENT HAI YE.....AND THIS STORY IS ONLY FOR FUN AND TIME PASS....ONE OF THE BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY OF ADIYA)

And one more thing dear readers if and only if I got good response like atleast 5 vote and 5 comments by readers on each chp then there would be an update on sunday. I really think I can expect that much as a writer of this story from my dear readers of this story.

Smile,be happy😊