CHAPTER NINE

*SUPRISE SUPRISE*

*****
(A/N:- Suprise to my lovely readers on this special day. It's my way of celebrating this day....Enjoy Reading!)

*****
Aditya

Miss Disha's words kept ringing in my head.

Though I thought to head home after meeting her.

I didn't.

Wandering around the city in my car, Mumbai's traffic best distraction.

I finally stopped my car infront of a park, I don't know why I am here, parking the car at a side, I headed inside.

Evenings, setting sun in the sky and orange hue mixed with different shades of colours you never knew, could look soo beautiful and serene with each other.

Totally missed match yet soothing.

The park was filled with greenery, kids laughter while playing, old people talking as they walk down the path and even some youngsters whispering promises of togetherness. And above all that cute puppies.

I looked around as I sat on some bench.

I could hear some soft bark near me,  as I turned and looked towards the source of sound, there stood a cute pup, looking towards me and barking.

Damn, this one is soo cute. I wished I had one as well.

Moving my hand, I delicately picked up that pup in my arms. While he again barked.

With the thought of petting him. Gave scratches and creases near his ear, head and back. He moved his head licking my face, barking playfully and wagging his tail showing his enthusiasm.

After a while of playing, I heard my phone started ringing. I placed the pup on the bench, removed my phone from my pockets, picked up the call, it was Arjun

"Haa Arjun"

"Where are you bhai?"

"In a park"

as I was talking to Arjun the pup was trying to climb on me, like keeping his paws on my thigh, then moved more upwards and then kept his paws on my stomach, while sitting on my thigh, I kept petting the little sweet soul, he barked for my attention while Arjun continued

"Park mai! bhai.....here we all are waiting for you to come home and give us some good news about something....and there you are in a park having a good time with a dog"

Obviously he could here the soft barks of this cute pup. And now I don't know how will I say that I messed up with the meeting for the second time.

But right now, I was only concerned with this pup and his cute antics. I felt soo amused, this adorable animal. He deserves a name though right now I couldn't come up with anything.

"Hello bhaii....are you there?"

"Yeah, I am....give me some time, I'll be there"

Hanging up the call, the first thing I did was again I picked up this pup. I kissed his forehead and muttering lightly.

"One day for sure, I will spend my ample of time with you....though I couldn't come up with any name for you for now.....I hope next time.....and when I come here you have to recognize me"