CHAPTER SEVEN

Aditya

15 mins Sitting in my car, still in the parking lot, trying to clam myself down.......I am really not getting to know for what reasons I am feeling sooo damn weird.

In all these years, since I have joined company and even during my training years....attended thousands of meetings with my father and hundreds of meetings all by myself.....which were hard to crack but did get the ball in my court.....without even a sign of nervousness.

Now, getting feverish weird feeling for no reason. Their is no any sign of calmness I used to feel. This weird feelings are really very weird thing.

I have reached 20mins earlier, 5 mins more to go and past 15mins I was just sitting in my car.

Inhaling-exhaling oxygen and carbon-dioxide....these thoughts and feelings are just useless.

Closing my eyes, a deep intake of oxygen in my lungs, reaching my brain....and then exhaled the restlessness.

Opened my eyes, I can feel to regain myself. Now I think I will slay it.

Getting out of my car, locked it.

Obviously I don't have a driver to drive me because.....I like to drive my own car to my destination. I don't like if anybody else control my love.

My P.A Trisha would meet me directly at the lunch table, with all the papers, files and laptop.....I don't need to worry about it...she have already emailed me what papers and documents she is carrying with her as per requirement and agenda of the meeting.

As I entered, the person there, guided me to my table, Miss Trisha was already sitting there and waiting for rest of us. Seems like Miss Siddiqui and Miss Niya didn't arrived yet.

Miss Trisha stood from her seat, as she saw me coming.

She greeted me afternoon, reciprocating the gesture. We took our seat waiting for the other party to come.

"Trisha, though I have checked all the papers and presentations....have you re-checked it?......I really don't want any mistakes" I asked to her asking for all the documents.

"Yess sir....here are these" she said passing me the files and opening the other soft copies of files in laptop.

Once it was all right. I smiled in satisfaction.

Admiring the place.....going through the menu card.......waiting for her to grace me by her presence.

Talk of her Highness and Highness arrives.

Lightly smiled at my thoughts and Trisha and me....both of us stood up to greet her and Miss Niya.

Admiring the beauty walking towards me with the attitude as if she owns this god damn place. She is looking soo good in this combination of Yellow knotted top tucked in with pink blazer with pink pants......this woman can slay in anything.....if she can look soo hot, fucking eatable, mouthwatering cup-cake in western.....her look in Indian especially in saree....she'll look no less than a goddess on earth for real......even my imagination can't do the justice to it.

No offence but litterly we guys like our woman in Indian traditional clothes and with accessories it's like cerry on top......more than western outfits.....it has the power to awestruck any guy.

I swear.....if it was an ancient historical rom-com going on here, then she is that one hell of a queen who wears her attitude like a crown and beauty like a Cape of the queen.

Her eyes, one glare would have been enough to get any man on their knees or pee in their pants. Though she hasn't smiled at me or anybody till now but I believe it has a power to light up and brighten up anybody's life.