CHAPTER FIVE

Zoya

Irresponsibility

It is something I really don't like. Be it anyone then. You are not a 5 year old kid to be irresponsible.

And Here I am sitting in a restaurant, waiting for this man.

I think I was expecting something just because he is son of Mr.Hooda, but no he is like those richy brats, who are just at prestigious positions because they are their child.

No professionalism, no discipline, irresponsible. They don't prioritise their work but other things.

Ugrh, I hate such people. They are soo annoying.

It's already 19mins, I don't think so he will be able to come.

I asked Niya to pack things.

She asked me to wait atleast for a min more but one look and she started packing things.

As I looked at my watch, 20mins about to end. I got up from my seat. And then I heard.

"Hello Miss Siddiqui"

*******
ADITYA

I am glad, at 19mins 45 sec I entered the restaurant with flowers, a waiter took to the place where the meeting was held.

Actually chocolates I gave to some poor Kids as it won't get wasted, thoes kids got soo happy with it, felt really good looking at those wide smile on their face.

And flowers to her soo that Miss Hitler will clam down a bit. I would be able to apologise to her.

As I was walking towards a table where 2 ladies were sitting, one's back was facing me and other was doing something on laptop as instructed, seemslike she is the assistant and the other is Miss Hitler Siddiqui.

I took long strides to reach them. As they got up from their seat after checking time on their watch And I said

"Hello Miss Siddiqui"

The Assistant looked up at me, as she was picking up all the files and laptop ,while Miss Siddiqui, very slightly tilted her head at backwards, as I was standing little bit back of her chair where she was seated.

She has beautiful, long waist length wavy hairs, it's not usual black but dark chocolate with honey highlights. A delicious combination.

She truned towards me, I can feel my lips tug upwards itself in a wide smile.

I held my hand infront of her greeting her,

"Aditya Hooda"

She has beautiful eyes. Long eyes lashes, eyebrows. She has cute button nose.

And lips......damn I should not talk about it.

Idiot

Keep the eye contact Adi, don't creep her out by checking her.

"Hmm, on time Mr.Hooda"

Though she didn't shaked her hand with mine, but gestured towards the seat for me. Asking me to sit. She truned about to take a seat.

Raking my hand in my hair with a  bashful smile.

Took a seat infront of her whereas her assistant scoot over to other seat.

Crossing her legs, one elbow rested on the armrest of the chair and other on her lap.

As graceful as Queen.

With a professional smile she introduced

"Zoya Siddiqui....and Miss Niya Roy, My P.A"

And I nodded at both of them with a smile.