Chapter 27- daddy issues slay

It was 10:00, 2 hours until the opening, and all the bands were practicing and helping with the animatronics. But Paul and Ryan were taking a break to eat breakfast.

"You never even told me the name of this place" Paul said, then took a bite of his muffin

"I didn't?"

"No lol"

Ryan took a sip of coffee "Well it's called Alvin Seville's Pizza. Our main line up consists of Alvin, Simon, and Britney. I wanted to throw in a girl, so I did lmao. Also I have Janette in one of the play areas, Dave to protect Frank, and Theodore by our mini merry go round. He makes and hands out balloons. It's pretty slay"

"Literally agree. It's so cool that I get to perform at such a cool place like this. It's gonna be such a good day"

Ryan then sighed and took a sip of his coffee "Yeah. It will"

Paul looked down at his hands, then back up at Ryan "I knew you were crying last night"

"You heard that?"

Paul nodded "Yeah"

"Well, I was crying because I was very scared of the noises coming from Jonathan and Fred"

"You don't have to lie to me, Uncle Ryan"

"I'm not lying"

Paul reached out and placed his hand on top of Ryan's "Edward told me. He told me about how you were afraid of your old friend getting through the scanners and harming me or Frank. But that's not going to happen, I promise. You built beautiful animatronics to entertain but also protect. You literally built one for Frank. I think we're going to be okay"

"I hope you're right. I can't lose more people because of that devil man"

Paul leaned back and took a sip of coffee "Don't worry. The darkest pits of hell wait for dear old Dally"

"I hope to open the gate for him to fall in and burn"

"Can I help?"

Ryan smiled "Yeah. It won't be easy"

"How come? What's your plan?"

"Well it doesn't really involve us. I think he will progressively grow more and more insane and will end up being killed by something that's already dead"

"That's already dead?"

"Because I don't think the dead really die, Paul. I can see the kids in the eyes of all the old animatronics that I keep at the old diner. Except for Angela"

"Why not Angela?"

"Because she's waiting for Mr. Dallon Weekes"

"To possess her?"

Ryan shrugged "Maybe. Or maybe for him to crawl back inside that suit and rot there. Whatever it is I can see it in the emptiness in her eyes-"

"Ryan, can you come check on Britney? Her eyes keep falling out and won't stay in" A worker interrupted them, barging into the kitchen where they were talking

Ryan nodded stood up "Yeah!" He then turned around to face Paul "You're performing your new song, right?"

"Yeah"

Ryan gave a thumbs up "Cool bro"

When Ryan left, Paul just sighed and sat in silence. He didn't really feel like practicing.

That's when Fred walked in "Hey bro"

"Hey"

"You sound bitchy"

"Well I didn't get the best of sleep last night"

Fred poured himself a bowl of cereal "Why?"

"Well, I was sleeping on a hard ass stage with only one blanket and Frank woke me up at 3:00 am to show me an animatronic then I heard you and Jonathan fucking and Ryan crying"

Fred chuckled "Sorry. I didn't know we were that loud"

"And seriously? You call him daddy?"

"Yes. I think it's a daddy issues thing. You should understand"

"I don't. I really don't"

"Whatever. Go piss off and whine to Ryan"

Paul scoffed and headed toward the door "I think it's a daddy issues thing. You should understand"

Before Fred could say a sexy comment back, Paul left and helped set up decorations.