AN UNFORTUNATE EVENT

Dream is going to underswap, as he needs to talk to blue about the most recent attack on asylumtale. When he got there he figured out, after a few skipped soul beats, he had gone to the wrong AU. There was a blue ribbon tied to the branch of a scrawny brownish-greenish tree which indicates it's a destroyed (not main) AU. Dust coated the ground in a grainy unsettling seen, dream just stared and then left. He finally made it to the original underswap, monsters populated the streets, flowers and rocks jiggled in joy, and there was happiness everywhere. Dream walked to Blue's house and used a spare key blue had precariously put between the floorboards. He yelled the secret password "fire sauce" (which Taco Bell never gives btw) and blue appeared in the hallway and replied with "I'd like mild please, my taste buds will burn off" they both laughed and playfully punched each other in the shoulder. Dream quickly pointed out Blue's untied bow, that papyrus was supposed to tie. Blue responded with "OMG! He was just pretending to tie it! Next time I see him I will take away his monster-ettes for a month!"
"Wow, they make monster cigarettes?" Dream replied with a small grin and a questioned look,
"Yeah, don't fall for them though, they smell like absolute rats." Blue replied roll of the eyes.
Dream took blue with him and was walking through the forests of underswap, as they had been suspecting that Cross was hiding somewhere spying for any information he could pry out of the window to blues house. News flash: Not much. Blues house had a yellow tinted old window with lights streamed over them in a aesthetically pleasing order. Suddenly they heard rustling from the trees, Dream casted a protection shield around the both of them as dream had saw X shaped knifes flying toward them faster than Blue could comprehend. That speed was just Childs play to Dream, as he was at LEAST 200 years older than Blue. Cross came out with his eyes in fight mode, dream re-activated his fight or flight in his mind. Fight or flight dream, which is it. He thought to himself, he casted flight mode, which was a very bad idea. Cross is 100x faster then him and he caught up and landed a blow on Dream on his spine, which left him temporarily paralyzed and Blue alone to fend for himself. Cross grabbed a Walky-Talky and said "We caught Dream, over" and all blue heard after the blow landed on him was "We also caught Blue, over."

441 words