BAD THOUGHTS

Dream was having a full on conversation with Blue the next day, "Blue, what is the meaning of life?" Dream said jokingly (or not) and Blue replied, "To eat tacos, of course!" They both laughed and then Ink came back from the food truck with some tacos. "I got the tacos!" Ink said, instantly making Blue's head snap toward him. Blue was drooling while eating them, Ink ate about two. Blue asked if Dream wanted the rest, 3 tacos, Dream shuddered at the thought of eating. "No thanks, Blue. I already ate." Blue shrugged and said "Suit ya self" Blue and Ink went out to fight because "Dream wasn't feeling well today" which was Dreams excuse. He just didn't want what happened yesterday to happen again. Dream sat on the couch, contemplating, "what if I eat the negativity apple? What would Night think? Would he care? Would he laugh? Would he be sad? Would he be happy? What would even happen? Would I get Night back to him old self? What if I eat it and it kills me? What if I eat it and I become like... him? What if I eat it and nothing happens? What if I just, y'know, sink my teeth in, would anything happen? What if I just took a bite? What if I ate the whole thing? Would the other stars still love me? Or will they not?" this was a lot to think about for Dream, he just decided to not attempt it.

250 words