Chapter 13 (Final)

A/N: Thought I wasn't going to update again did you? Yeah well this is the last chapter I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I had making it!

After about 5 minutes I heard Dylan leave. I soon then got up, calmed down, and left. I had to go see Thomas.
I had to talk to him.
I was mad at Dylan, so mad. If Thomas didn't forgive me then I couldn't forgive Dylan. It would be his fault I lost the man of my dreams.
I walked onto the set looking for Thomas. I looked everywhere but couldn't find him. I checked his trailer without knocking to see if someone was in. I opened the door and saw Thomas there sitting on a couch with his hand over his eyes. He was crying.
Seeing him cry broke my heart, I actually felt pain. I went over to him and sat beside him.
"Thomas..." I said not sure what to say. He looked up at me, his whole face pale and red. "I'm sorry... I didn't kiss him he kissed me."
"Why should I trust you?" He said bitterly in his accent.
"Because I love you, Thomas. I've loved you since the day I ran into you. I'll always love you, forever and always. Thomas your the one and only for me, the only person I want. I'm sorry about Dylan... I just... Thomas I don't know what else to-" He cut me off and crashed his lips into mine.
I kissed him back passionately and he pulled me closer to him. His hand caressed my cheek as we kissed and I let my hands play in his dirty blonde hair. We pulled away from each other, our foreheads touching, our breaths steady and slow. He looks up at me and takes my hand.
"Hope, I love you. I love you more than any girl I've ever met. I'm sorry I stormed off but I guess your one and only for me too. I need you in my life. I always felt like there was something missing and now I know what it is, you. And now that I have you I'm not going to lose you. I love you will all of my heart." I was speechless. I could my cheeks turning a rosy red. I smiled a smile like no other and then we made time stopped when our lips met again. This is where I wanted to be for the rest of my life, with him. Thomas Brodie-Sangster. The one and only for me.

And that's the end! Thanks for readin, I hope you enjoyed it!!