Chapter 6

I woke up on the couch that was in the trailer where we watched our movie last night. I was the only one here though. I got up and opened the door to the trailer and saw the cast filming. How long was I sleeping?

I walked out towards the set, I didn't have my car with me and it was too far of a walk back to my dorm. I watched them finish their scene until Wes Ball shouted "Cut!"

I found Thomas and made eye contact with him and he walked over to me.

"Hey." He said, "do you want a ride back to your dorm?"

"Well aren't you busy acting?" I asked him.

"Not at the moment, we just finished filming this scene, I have a few minutes of spare time." Wes immediately started to walk over to us.

"Thomas,  who's this?" Uh oh, busted.

"This is my friend, Hope. She came over to our little party we had last night."

"Nice to meet you Hope. Just wanted to make sure you weren't some crazy fan wanting to see the set." Wes said holing out his hand for me to shake. I laughed and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you too."  Dylan then came over.

"Wes, I got some bad news."

"What is it?"

"Rosa can't be in the movie anymore, there was an emergency with her family and she has to be there for a few months."

"What!? We can't shoot our movie if we don't have out Brenda!" I could tell Wes was very upset and nervous. They didn't have time for any auditions. Then an idea came to mind.

"What if I played Brenda?" I said.

Everyone just stared at me.

"I'm majoring in acting and I've read the series twice. I would love to play Brenda."

Wes handed me a script.

"Let me see what you got." He said. I took in a deep breath and started to read the lines out loud.

"Let me guess your the leader?" I was silent for a little bit as Dylan read his line. "You seem like the leader type." I read a few more lines then stopped.

"Wow, you did a great job." Wes said, "Congratulations,  your our new Brenda." He said handing me the full script.

"Wow, Wes. Thank you."

"Your welcome, we won't do any Brenda scenes today so you can read over the scrip and we can get your costume ready, but be ready tommarow."

"Yes sir." I said and Wes walked away. Wow, I was going to be Brenda.

"Congratulations,  I know you'll do a great job." Thomas said.

"Thanks, wow I can't believe that just happened."

"I got to get back to acting, I'll see you soon."

"Okay, bye Thomas."

"Bye." Dylan took a step closer.

"Good luck." And Dylan walked away. I ran off towards the trailer and started reading the script.
Sorry if I don't update for a while, I'm going to be very busy with Christmas. Thank you for over 245 reads! I'm glad everyone is liking this Imagine. I hope I can update soon