Chapter 2

There was a Starbucks next to us, so we decided to get lattes there.
I can't belive it. Thomas Brodie-Sangster is about to buy me a latte.

There was a line, so we waited. "So, Thomas, why are you in Albuquerque?" I asked him.

"I'm here filming the Scorch Trials, the sequel to the Maze Runner."

"Oh yeah, you play Newt right? I read the books when I was in high school, I loved them. You did a great job in the Maze Runner, and I know you'll do great in the Scorch Trails."

"Thanks. I wasn't comfortable with my character in the beginning, but I never am for every move I do. I've never done a sequel before, it's nice to already be comfortable with a character and just do more with it. I'm excited to see what we do."

Before I knew it we were first in line and had to order. "One latte please." Thomas said as he pulled our his wallet and payed for it. I got my latte and started drinking it. It tasted so good.

"Thanks,  Thomas." I said.

We sat down at a table together.

"So, I never caught your name."

"Oh, I'm Hope." I told him.

"Nice to meet you Hope." He said and we shook hands.

"So, why aren't you on set?" I asked him, while I continued to drink my latte.

"I always take a walk down this street in the morning. It always calms me down before a big day of acting. It's nice to. Not a lot of people walk down here in the morning, so I don't have to worry about the paparazzi or crazy fangirls." It made sense.

During high school I had this small obsession with Thomas Brodie-Sangster, but after I graduated I didn't even think about him anymore. Now he's sitting across from me, talking to me casually.

I saw Thomas looking at something behind me. I turned around and saw it was Dylan O'Brien and Kaya Scodelario.

"Thomas! There you are! C'mon we got a lot of shooting to do today... who's this?"Dylan asked.

"This is Hope." Thomas said in his perfect British accent.

"Hey I'm Dylan and this is Kaya." He said as we shook hands.

"Hi." It was all I could say.

"Anyway, Thomas we gotta go. Wes wants you on set in 15 minutes C'mon!" Kaya told Thomas.

"Okay, bye Hope. Hopefully we meet again some other time." Then Thomas, Dylan, and Kaya walked out the door. I finished me latte then threw it away. I can't believe that just happened. I saw something on our table that I didn't notice before. I looked and saw that it was a small piece of folded paper. I unfolded it and saw that it was Thomas's phone number.