Chapter 9

Thank you for over 1000 reads!! I'm glad everyone is liking my imagine and I hope you enjoy chapter 9!

Thomas looked up at me after I spoke his name. I was almost afraid to ask what happened but I did.

"Thomas, what happened to you?" He didn't respond. "Are you okay?" There was a long pause but then he was able to choke up the word no. "Do you need to go to the hospital?" I asked him with a concerned tone.

"I... I don't know." I took his hand and pulled him into the room and shut the door behind him. Rachel was just staring. Why did she have to be here now?

"Thomas, I need to know what happened." I told him.

"Who's she?" Thomas asked me looking at Rachel who was still sitting on her bed.

"She's my friend Rachel, she's also my roommate. But it's not important. I need to know what happend to you so I can help you."

Thomas took a seat on my bed and I sat next to him taking his hand. He looked down at the ground then back at me. It was different when I looked into his eyes. I didn't see his big brown adorable kind eyes. I only saw pain.

"I wasn't a block away and I drove over something. I stopped and got out of car to see what it was and it was a squirrel. I was about to get back into my car but then I saw two men at the end of an alley. They saw me and ran towards me. One of them had a crowbar and the other a small knife. They beat me up and took my car that had my phone, my money... I just came back here. I didn't know what else to do." I felt tears hot on my face as he finished. Rachel was still in shock that he was right there. Of course.

"It's okay, Thomas. Your safe now... but I have to take you to a hospital." Thomas nodded his head and looked down at the ground then back at me. He leaned his head on my shoulder and started to cry. I held his head and kissed his forehead.

"It hurts so much." Thomas said, barely. I got up and Thomas did too.

"Rachel you stay here. You got school tommarow."

"Okay... I hope you feel better Thomas."

Thomas just stared at Rachel. Thomas limped out of the room with my help.

We went down the elevator and got into my car. We drove to the emergency room. Neither of us said a word. I got him into the hospital and he was immediately put onto a rolling bed and taken away once a nurse saw him.

I sat down in a chair and waited. After about an hour I couldn't help but fall asleep.
I walked down the aisle seeing Thomas at the end. I was wearing my dream wedding dress. This was it, this was my wedding and the groom... He was the man of my dreams. Thomas Brodie-Sangster. I now was standing at the end of the aisle with him. We started to say our vows and then the priest said "you may now kiss the bride." I leaned into to kiss Thomas...

I woke up and didn't get to kiss Thomas in my dream but I woke up with my lips on Thomas's.

"I'm sorry... I was dreaming and..."

"You were dreaming of kissing me?"

"Not exactly..." I was blushing embarrassment. Thomas had stitches where the deep cuts were and looked and seemed better.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

"3 am. It took them a while to do the stitches. They want me to stay the night just to be safe. You should probably get back to your dorm."

"Okay." I stood up and we both walked to the door."I'll come here first thing in the morning to see you." I told him. He just pulled me in and kissed me.

"Drive safe, love. See you tomorrow."